• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North *Pound* 4 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I don't travel, son. I don't like Brawl enough to care. ****, me and Ether were stuck in Azeroth for another 3 months, we're just catching up to this new metagame. I like it.

And like Edd, said, I could easily be a normal guy n date chicks...... :D
Wtf does that have to do with anything? But yea I feel u on everything else.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I lost to pierce once due to castle siege shenanigans, and once to Inui cause we split and I couldn't have cared less. No other Marth has beaten me in a real set.
Before an agreement to split, I defeated you at The Peak, Already? 2-1 right before winners finals.

At TerraByte, I beat you after you sat down and said you were going to try your hardest to get first place.

Scrub? Maybe I'll just play Fox, and win. /shrug.
Sure, let's do it. How much?

Or maybe we'll get Keitaro to beat you?
I'm pretty sure I'd beat him and he'll admit it.

And like Edd, said, I could easily be top 10, but I don't care to learn the game like that. I just wanna play my way and have fun. :D
No, you can't.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
You guys are just lmao. Inui with his old *** bragging, I mean GJ getting lower than 5th at SNES with TREVOR, ur main partner, Gratz Bro. Anyhow, I'M mm'ing Inui at this tourney, if he loses to my falco vs his MK, DM takes over, if not, Inui stays and DM can eat a ****.

Ya'll also fighting for dumb stuff, point is, we gotta own other regions.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You guys are just lmao. Inui with his old *** bragging, I mean GJ getting lower than 5th at SNES with TREVOR, ur main partner, Gratz Bro. Anyhow, I'M mm'ing Inui at this tourney, if he loses to my falco vs his MK, DM takes over, if not, Inui stays and DM can eat a ****.

Trevor is just as at fault for those losses as I am, dude. Ask him yourself. Like, sure I probably messed up a bit more at SNES, but not by much, but stuff like Genesis was him. We now just roll with it and try not to blame each other, which keeps our synergy fine.

It's not up to you. Stop being a douchebag.

I can't be **** talked by that icon. Change it and come back.

Also, nothing Inui says matters, cause only Dave and Atomsk care even the tiniest bit. Even then, Atomsk goes on his rants about inui, so he has 1 and 1/2 people who care. Wait... Dave is only 1/2.

You have one person backing you. Bad news.

It's not up to you. Stop being a douchebag.
It's not up to YOU either. No one wants you on the team, or even near it. You do nothing but piss everyone off, and now that your amazing venue is gone, you're just a fat version of iKon. Some people like you (I like you iKon, don't worry) but you are essentially nothing around here. Please leave.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ah Snes. What an awesome and horrible day for me at the same time.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
At TerraByte, I beat you after you sat down and said you were going to try your hardest to get first place.
Your post is null and void becuase dm never sits down. Get *****!

Someone make another thread with a poll as to who should be crew captain if it's such a problem that Inui took initiative (yes, Lucas, I know you hate democracy...I mean look at George Bush :laugh:)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I can't be **** talked by that icon. Change it and come back.

Also, nothing Inui says matters, cause only Dave and Atomsk care even the tiniest bit. Even then, Atomsk goes on his rants about inui, so he has 1 and 1/2 people who care. Wait... Dave is only 1/2.

You have one person backing you. Bad news.
LOL that's the point of the pic biatch :laugh: Goin to NY now, bye have fun arguin with NJ king. I'm not bein a douche Inui, you just... need... to fix your... way of thinking...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow ****, Inui is not going to stay around for long if you guys keep talking like this.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
why the **** is MD/VA splitting us up? i'm not ****ing crewing if they split up over some gay ****

D

Deleted member

uhh I'm not letting EC split. I'll catch plank on aim cause this **** is stupid. until then, plan for 1 crew and I'm going to sticky this topic. I won't let EC be anything other than EC for any reason. Pick fights with each other after we **** the rest of the world.

D

Deleted member

[01:46] dream thieve: if the ****ing east coast cant even unite to one crew
[01:47] dream thieve: they dont deserve to win

basically what he said. so yeah, 1 crew. or, if MD/VA still wants to split, I'll move at least neo meep candy to the real EC list.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I agree completely with mow. EC should be one crew. I talked with chi about this slot in person today and he's starting to see why we shouldn't split (hopefully). So let's be one crew!

So we should have one md/va leader (we'll figure out who) and a tristate leader (assuming inui). Time to **** x]

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
shrug. there were too many disagreements trying to make an MD/VA roster anyway

Potential roster

1. Ally
2. Atomsk
3. ksizzle
4. Shadow
5. ADHD
6. NEO
7. ANTI
8. MEEP

Potential Alternates
FATAL
CANDY
Pyronic star
Chudat
Ninjalink
Snakeee

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So basically the only people that actually want to split are Chu and Inui

you guys can go ahead and work out your differences, but we're not splitting

Lets get this done. I agree with slikviks list except for snakeee as an alt

Edit: Flower guy being on the management team would be epic in every way, not only is he smart, but he also will trash talk the other team into oblivion

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

P~S or Chu -really- needs to be on that list, imo.

P~S because his ish is getting way too good now.
Chu because of his Kirby factor probably catching anyone who hasn't played him off guard.

clowsui

Smash Legend
if we don't have m2k then this makes crew **** tough lol

but w/e, jason, do what u like =P

don't use kirby on midwest

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well ec was prolly gonna win anyway so ec might as well make it official

or m2k could play for south...thatd be fun

KageMurphy

Smash Master
M2K, if Chops can play for FL while he's living in NY then you can play for EC while going to college in Midwest.

1 or 2 semesters there does not exclude the fact you lived here for the majority of your life. I say welcome aboard~

g-regulate

Smash Hero
^with that being said, why is ally on our team despite residing in Canada? not that i wouldn't want him on the team, but don't you think the whole Chops/Ally/M2K pick-and-choose region game is a little dumb? Chops is blatantly FL, M2K is blatantly EC, and Ally is blatantly Canada, so why is there so much gray area in choosing teams?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea, define "lives". does he actually reside in a place that he calls home, works a job or goes to school there, or is he just bunking with smashers and playing smash all the time? (I don't know, just asking). to me, the latter wouldn't really count as "living".

Lobos

Smash Master
shrug. there were too many disagreements trying to make an MD/VA roster anyway

Potential roster

1. Ally
2. Atomsk
3. M2K
4. Shadow
5. ADHD
6. NEO
7. ANTI
8. MEEP

Potential Alternates
ksizzle
FATAL
CANDY
Pyronic star
Chudat
Ninjalink
Snakeee Sassy :chuckle:
Fix'd......the only question now is.....Is everyone on this list registered for pound 4? lol I don't think none of you lames are :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am fine with joining together with MD/VA if MD/VA's regional pride and bias doesn't poison the crew and cause bad choices.

Wow ****, Inui is not going to stay around for long if you guys keep talking like this.
Nah, Brandon has merely destroyed our personal relationship is all. I don't know why such a tiny person with such a tiny amount of skill talks so big, though.

its cause Inui is all the source of EC drama and taking every detail about smash seriously and like a d*** is why
False. ChuDat was the one that started it, then MD/VA's regional pride and bias came in and caused the split. I was initially against it and/or didn't care. I didn't push for it.

Keep praying to your gods, boy. You're going to need them if you ever hope to beat me.

All Inui does is cause that drama. I still nominate myself for headcoach. I would like Inui or Tant as assistant coach.
Nope. Not only are you azz at this game, but I can't possibly work with you after all of this. I will be unable to look at you without wanting to harm you, let alone manage a conversation. You are horrible.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
nothing towards m2k but i hope we dont add him to are crew. hes midweat. wit him we'd be broken and then to the other players on the crew already it woodnt be fair. (ikon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom