• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm awful. I need to actually put hard earned time into the game to be successful, because it doesn't come naturally to me. And that isn't going to happen anytime soon sadly.

It looks like my Wednesday nights will be free soon. I found a local smash crowd in Westminster that I'm going to try and develop. Seems like I should stick to hosting though for now.

:phone:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
the secret (OR IS IT!?) is to let me beat myself up. i make SO MANY technical mistakes and EE always waits for me to **** up a b reversal or somethin. u on the other hand like to jump into the **** D;

:rainbow:

pls don't stop losing to me tho. i need a win every now and then somehow ;)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The secret to beating :snake: in general is to just get him in the air and then keep him offstage forever. His AD is bad so you can just bait him generally. If he likes to AD then bait it. If he doesn't then space an uair, nair, or nado. Also, :snake: has a few problems when his opponent is above him. :snake: can't reliably punish someone jumping continuously over his head except with a read utilt, which can be nado'd if he even attempts that (After or before, but not during the utilt). Landing behind :snake: from the air provides easy access to grabbing him because his OoS options are pitiful. ATHF did work this weekend. Me and June profiting as per usual.

:018:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anyone interested in a smashfest at my old house on saturday? It's in westminster.

Edit: Krystal and I are looking for furniture, if anyone has any to sell.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There is basically only 3 of us left other than the occassional june sighting. This used to be a great place, Brandon trolling, Bonk being technical, BZ being BZ, June ******, Me being arrogant, EE being black, Sanoscy saying "imma **** him", seagull finding cheap ways to do anything, Waffle raging, BMX DOOSH...

Feels like so long ago.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well, at least we get laid.

Getting old sucks, but ideally you gain wisdom over the years that empowers you to make $$$$ and help all those in need whose shoes you've been through.

I hate hate hate hate hate growing old but can't do much about it, might as well make the best of it.

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^Gull's favorite animal are birds

And Scott and EE legitimately like those bird pokemon lol

Also just read Scott's older post, I'm sure Brandon would still be trolling here if Bio didn't ban him xD;

B0NK

Smash Lord
Like let's be real, Brandon still has the most post in this thread, and he hasn't posted in it since beginning of 2011.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^^^Gull's favorite animal are birds

And Scott and EE legitimately like those bird pokemon lol

Also just read Scott's older post, I'm sure Brandon would still be trolling here if Bio didn't ban him xD;
^^^This.

:018:

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys. From the looks of things I'm going to moving to Maryland sometime in the next few months. I currently have two job offers, and both are in Maryland. One's government Baltimore/DC area, and the other is Northrop Grumman, which I believe will be at Annapolis Junction.

Regardless which offer I decide on, I'll be in roughly the same area.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well if you're near Annapolis or Baltimore, you can come out to xanadus on Tuesdays. And maybe some locals.

Sorry I don't check this thread very often since this site is dead

Top Bottom