• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ Lie always playing innocent

does anyone remember the 'Chu + Lie present Dojo' series?

yo Chu what ever happened to Dojos by the way

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Ugh. I remember that. ******* Lie. Came all the way to his house just to have to go back home.X_X

falco03

Smash Lord
ay im sorry for that and thats y im going to make it up and let chu use throw another tourny there with free bbq.........damm hova good **** bringing up that past

Coney

Smash Master
HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS!!

Me and monstar just set the place up for u *****es. Currently, we've got two setups for Brawl (we'll have more tomorrow), two gamecube setups, we're still trying to have Smash 64, and a setup for rockband. We have 7 tvs already set up. Please bring wiis.

We still need:

• Wiis
  • Any Rock Band Bass Pedal (mines broke)
  • Smash 64 cartridge
  • N64 cables
  • Strikers

Hey chu, bring your PSO memory card; we can use one of the gamecubes for it.
well that certainly steams my clams

i'd bring my copy of strikers, but it actually just recently got broken. how? i dunno. i really really hope someone can bring their copy, i love that **** game and would jump through ten hoops to play anyone else in it offline. we just need the strikers disc and two wiimotes/nunchuks. oh, and i'm bringing my wii, so we can play it on my wii with all characters and stages unlocked. someone please bring this :<

also, whassap with the n64 junk? i thought someone had it for sure! i'll try to tell danny to bring his, i think we have four controllers. looking to play more good people, still haven't been beaten~~

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
I think monstar's planning to bring Strikers.

Well, I was going to bring my Smash 64 setup, but I lost the power cable and haven't found the cartridge yet. I've still got plenty of controllers (untested), so I may bring a couple if we need. Someone else said they might bring one, but we're not counting on it yet.

Also, when I say my pedal's broken, it's still useable, but it's held together by tape, so I can't guarantee how long it'll last. So again, if anyone has just a Rock Band Bass Pedal, regardless of what console it's for, it'd be a big help.

Lionhart

Smash Rookie
I can't even go to this anymore =/
Almost same. I drove to my friends house 1 hr closer then my house only to find out he's not going and I COULDN'T stay there period. So I drove 45mins down, then 45mins back and im not getting up early enough to drive 2 straight hours with traffic.

So sorry about any good strikers matches and I wish I coulda showed some top players a thing about me lol. ( no homo even tho it may sound )

SOVAman

Smash Hero

OMFG XD

and tant idk if I am bringing my wii for 2 reasons:

1. Its Stevens so I don't want to be responsible

2. That fukker never payed me back

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OK so if a smash 64 setup doesnt happen...im bringing my wii Which has smash 64 VC (injected wad but it runs perfect)

now of course you will have to play with the GC controller but its better then nothing right???

be there in about an hour and 15

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Sorry I had to bail but I am sure that Tant will be fine.

To update anyone, Doubles just started. I would say there is over 25 people there. At 11:30 I counted like 22 but a lot more showed up.

We have like 10 setups. Even with tournament running people can still find any open tv for friendlies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No, there is no live stream, how're we supposed to get high-speed internet out in the country?

Doubles is long over, singles is nearly (or already?) done, and they're starting draft crews very soon.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
me/korn got second in doubles: beat chu/hat in winners 3-2, then in grand finals they came back and beat us 3-0, 3-2.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Wow at Takeover taking 8 stocks in draft crews.

EE took 4

Coney

Smash Master
so close to fifth i could taste it, completely had lie under my thumb and let it slip through my hands

good **** though

results should be up soon!

Top Bottom