• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
In other news, I still need a teammate. :X
****, why is everyone so mean over the safety n... I mean the internet.

Lionhart

Smash Rookie
lol at all this stuff.

I'm willing to play:
Brawl
Melee
Strikers
Brawl+

Hopefully I can play all of you.

I'll find a way to identify me lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos is messing around all the time LOL

that guy is funny
Remember that time after c3 when I tried to run you over....I wasn't messing around.....:laugh:.....nah jk LOL

Boss or Candy MM me.......the loser must pay for a cheese burger.....:laugh:

Edit: It must be recorded and on the title is has to say "Lobos vs so and so......MM for a cheese burger"

g-regulate

Smash Hero
You hate and bash the brawl community but you are just as much a part of it as anyone. You being in every thread proves it. Just admit you love the game and the community and ill stop giving you $hit

I'm just annoyed at everyone who talks about how much they hate things/people on the boards. They are just a part of the "brawl drama" that they hypocritically hate.

and OF COURSE im only gonna pick fights with you thumbs, THERE'S A VIDEO OF YOURSELF ONLINE TALKING **** ABOUT ME FOR 5 STRAIGHT MINUTES.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't see how I'm a part of it if I no longer attend tournies. Step up your Melee game (the game you're actually good at) before bashing me in it. Don't make me come to another Brawl tourny just to beat you again with no practice at all.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Your lone brawl accomplishment is amazing, almost balances out losing to jiggs though, not to mention losing to me on several other occasions.

Melee
4: G-reg (C. Falcon)
5: Boss (Dr. Mario/Mario)
5: Kirbstir (Peach)
7: Chinesahh (Marth/Fox)
7: Newb (Marth)
9: Thumbs (Falcon/Fox)

Notice how I won't give any "no practice" johns (maybe i just did?).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You've been playing Melee, what, 5 years? I played Brawl for less than one, quit, came back on and off for months and after just two weeks of playing again beat your sorry *** in tourny when you continue to play all the time and think you're good in it. Those results aren't credible because you didn't face me in the tourny, granted you most likely would have won, but guess what you didn't beat me in tourny in Melee so it's nothing to gloat about.

Get over your terrible Snake and mediocre at best Jiggs and stop bashing me in Melee when I've said nothing (sober) to you.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL@ck saying uve won lots of money in melee

2nd place at a syphers biweekly losing to travis or blues doesnt count as a LOT of money

leave the trash talk to the pros plz

kthx
^^

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
God ****...so much hate and fighting in this thread...how many pages are there now?

To change the subject... 4 Sonic's are going to be at the tourney, possibly 5 or 6.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Uh...I've got a :093: hat, Shado has a king outfit, and Speed has a Sonic plushie.

Is that good enough?

Lobos

Smash Master
This thread wins so much! Way better than that dark hawks thread and athf....what o bunch of homos LOL!

Coney

Smash Master
my confidence is up

i am winning points

and if not

i am winning in strikers and smash 64

you peasants

i also plan to forfeit my three stocks to lobos in teams because he's really stupid in 2v1

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL@ck saying uve won lots of money in melee

2nd place at a syphers biweekly losing to travis or blues doesnt count as a LOT of money

leave the trash talk to the pros plz

kthx
^^
plz all you can is possibly that trust me you arent any good in melee anyways xD :chuckle:

Noraa

Smash Lord
so i sorta want to take g-reg's side but i dont want to get into this arguement...
i think il watch from the bench...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Instead, Noraa just come to the tournament, and watch from the players view, how no one argues there at all

Hey everybody, please remember that If you bring a wii +brawl, you get $3 off the venue fee, and $8 off if you bring a full tv/wii/brawl

Coney

Smash Master
What a ****.
i only want points to edge out the top 16 in the circuit. if i can get on there after only going to two circuit tournaments as a mid-level player, i'll feel like i accomplished something :3

by the way, are you gonna be at this? if not, am i ever going to see you again?

also i meant what i said about strikers and smash 64. i might lose at brawl, but i won't lose at those. i promise.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'll be at Game Haven's Mythic. I'm working alot right now so I can buy an Integra. You'll see me, babi.

Top Bottom