• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assorted Lord Knight vids (NEW! Ryoko Black Wireframe)

Damax

Smash Lord
Nice roy, don't forget roy's forward B has four attack alternate between only three to all four to increase mindgame. Try moving more and faster, space animals players and captain falcons won't be as gentle as your friend was with sheik.

for your link stop using him? well some of those wavedash were awfull keep working on it, reduce awfully the forward smashing (it may work on computer and your friend but this is a low level of play)

I didn't mean to be rude in anyway you are on the good way, contact me if you want more tip or analisis. or just to tell me **** you *****

D1

Banned via Administration
Maaaaan this ***** Lord Knight makes NE...I mean Roy SHINE!!!

Good sh** son I remember @ Gauntlet you faired the SH** OUTTA SOME SHIEK INTO AN FSMASH THAT SH** WAS ELITE!!! I WAS LIKE DAAAAMN...it should be dubbed "LK Combo".

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Hmmm....... pretty good stuff there with Roy, we'll get a continuation from that ditto that we was doin at the gauntlet someday, maybe in future crew battles or something. Keep training that Roy til' the day we meet again.

Couple of pointers tho, when using Roy's side b attack, sometimes using the final blade can confuse your opponent. Be sure to switch it from 3 swings to 4 from time to time to make yourself more unpredictable. Don't assume that the down-tilt will always connect, even tho it seemed to always work against ur friend, a high level player probably will punish you if he sees you overuse the down-tilt the way you did, even tho it is one of roy's best moves. There were many opportunities to combo that sheik but you used the wrong moves in different situations, you need a lot of improvement in your aerial maneuverability, f-airs lead to great things and remember sometimes full jumping helps connect combos too. I'll give you pretty sexy and easy combos with roy against sheik from 0% damage which you can switch up anyway you want if you find a better move, here goes. Do a SHFFL'd Forward air into down tilt then quickly run and do a SHFFL'd up-air, and then end it with a grab or a triple side-b before he lands(DI'ing may affect the combo in a good way or the bad way). Now When sheik is at approx at 67% you can do a perfectly timed SHFFL'D Down air into a Forward smash when both you are on the ground, or if he tries to attack you from above, quickly use a SHFFL'd up-air into forward smash. I have so many more but i'll be here for hours if i were to put them all. Well, I hope this helps you out alot my fellow Knight.

Keep it up with Roy and soon u'll be like the next Neo or something.

yes!

Smash Apprentice
i really enjoyed watching your roy at work! i'm always impressed by good roys. sorry to ask this here, but do you happen to have NEO's roy videos? i've only seen one and that was him vs Ken on onett. thanks.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yes! said:
i really enjoyed watching your roy at work! i'm always impressed by good roys. sorry to ask this here, but do you happen to have NEO's roy videos? i've only seen one and that was him vs Ken on onett. thanks.
that's stupid to ask him for neo videos just because he plays roy...

wow, in that falco vs fox vid, both of you seemed like you tech skill was way off. after seeing inui's sheik and LK's roy and fox, this vid surpised me since you guys where playing so..."slow". and inui, idk what the hell you where doing with fox lol eventhough it's just a vid, im still gonna say foxandfalco arent your characters (well, LK can still use fox- i hope u have more vids of ur fox up soon!).

Shine Spiked

Smash Apprentice
Nice peach LK, was that SH float thing you were doing the Float Canceling? because im just now trying to learn peach, JW.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Shine Spiked said:
Nice peach LK, was that SH float thing you were doing the Float Canceling? because im just now trying to learn peach, JW.
Yeah, that was float canceling.

Lol F&F, my Falco was off, and Inui doesn't have a Fox.

But I don't really play Fox too much anymore.

EDIT: Anyone if you can watch the IC's vs Marth video because I want to know if there are other ways I should handle it. I'll try to tape some tomorrow because I trained with IC's so I could play them in tourney.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, your IC's are good. Stupid grab to deaths....... grumble..grumble..

haha, just playin ;)

Keep puttin those vids up man

Banned via Administration
Lord Knight said:
LAWL at month old friendly match and not playing seriously at all.

And you still haven't said anything about that mm yet. Don't ***** out now. Play me before you talk ****.
LOLOLOL sure how's 5 bucks? Im saving up for a guitar........don't have much spending cash.

fkucdaw0rld

Smash Cadet
**** LK doin big things...good ****.....i wish i coulda went to ur smashfest but i havent been home in like 3 months now....been chilln up in my old place for a while out in jersey city an newark an ****....u gonna go to gauntlet? if so i'll def see u there....but yet get at me man...keep up the good work...

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Lord Knight said:
LAWL at month old friendly match and not playing seriously at all.

And you still haven't said anything about that mm yet. Don't ***** out now. Play me before you talk ****.
then why are such things up.... remove such scrub vids from my presence now....

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lol mole, u play the wierdest fox i ever did see. btw, i want to see more fox footage of u LK

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
i can't beat him, man. Can you post a vid of me winning a match?? Please??? lol

*edit*

Plus, i now see i was allergic to SHFFL'ing that day. ****en sweet!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Lord Knight is my *****, he prolly doesn't even no my name, LOL nah it is Who's White? here. LOVE YOU! Go Roy. You aren't overrated. I want to go to the next one.

600th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Oh boy, another match with me vs. you. I wonder if i lose in it..... :'(

Of course i did, i never won!

*Edit* Wow i did a lot of ****ing dash attacks.... i don't even know why. I don't use them that much usually, lol. Next time, you're not gonna win so easily LK :mad: :)

Top Bottom