• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assisted Jumpshine and Walk off laser

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Yeah, so I was bored in training mode and I copied what Falco's do for walk off laser. It's pretty lag-less and cool to do. Uses? Many.

Also assisted Jumpshine is merely a grounded footstool on your opponent or teammates head.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ8PCLu5tNI
i don't really see either being useful. reason why falcos do it is caz it's the only way they can hit snake when he's crawling. wolf doesnt have that problem

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
i don't really see either being useful. reason why falcos do it is caz it's the only way they can hit snake when he's crawling. wolf doesnt have that problem
I'd say the walk off laser could be useful for mindgames and possibly bayonet spiking greedy metaknights. Other than that it seems to be on the risky side.
As for Assisted jump shine it could be useful in teams for intercepting mk or even pursuing a foe on the verge of star K.O. Also note you can do this while your opponent (or teammate) is shielding.

Choice

Smash Champion
yea i dunno, i think its kinda trivial honestly. creative though.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just felt like posting a video of it cause I found both things cool. Not sure on the possible usages, but least it's something innovative to the metagame.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I think the Blaster technique that people need to start doing more often is Breversed Blasters for general zoning. Nice, safe mixup out of RAR or backwards SHs.

Choice

Smash Champion
did i ever send you that video of me cancelling a shine some how?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you actually cancelled your shine... @____@

Once I'm back home would you be able to send it to me? I'd like to take a look at this cancel...

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
he's not trolling. he's been telling me about it forever... but then again... i may be trolling

Choice

Smash Champion
i'm not trolling. i'll look for it tomorrow or something then email it out.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shine can be treated as a shield when it reflects something. Though, that's not the same as canceling a shine.

Choice

Smash Champion
it was like on yoshi's island and i dunno why it happened at all.

Top Bottom