• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
just enough to build a toolshed before norris flattens him.

to what end is the woodchuck chucking all this wood, anyways?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To the grave. Woodchucking is serious business. Only true woodchuck heroes have ever chucked Chuck Norris.
---
But heres the real question though; what if a woodchuck named Chuck chucked a woodchuck chucking a chick chucking a Ya Boi Guzma who sends out Golisoped and used First Impression on Big Boss and beats you at Smash? :4wendy:

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
The Earth's core would become a new black hole, collapsing life as we know it into an infinite event horizon.

What kinds of music are you most into?

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
A lot of older rock, metal, hip hop/rap, disco, and the like. I can enjoy a good variety of stuff if I like the way it sounds.

How late do you stay up? I've been staying up to pretty extreme hours as of late.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I recently used to work night shifts, came home at 5AM and fell asleep at around 9AM. Now I'm working twilight hours, finish 12:30 and fall asleep around 3AM.

What does the color orange taste like?

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
admittedly, it gets quite lonely out here in the abyss...

what do you most like to see in a high-quality rip?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
No, but I bought another ZZ Top album. Does that count?

On a scale of 3 to very good, how would you rate cheese balls?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
good enough. not really my go-to for junk food (that would be White Castle), but i'd eat 'em if we got 'em.

are there any particular Artifacts/Artifact Creatures you try to work into nearly any deck you make?

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
it's Bill Cipher in the style of Sanic (or "Bell Cefer", as i'll call it)

have you ever gotten so mad that you literally burst into flames?

DeNikSSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShaltSaker
Actually I met ChuDat one time.

Do you play Smash casusally or competitively?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas for sure. Newyears I usually end up sleeping through. Always remember break out the green for St. Patricks. Used to be quite a big Easter buff, but I slowly fell out over time. As for April Fools, I consider myself more an observer than an active participant (whenever it's not an automatic thing like our annual theme-swap): definitely got a kick out of seeing things like the Biting Pear's takeover of DeviantArt.

Does anyone but you believe your lies?!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
The chicken came first, then laid the egg, and the egg eventually hatched into Echoes, which became Echoes Act 2, then finally Echoes Act 3.

Did you lay this egg?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
For a character, any character, to just straight up pull a gun out of their coat and shoot someone, KOing them instantly and causing all the characters to look at the character who pulled the gun with absolute horror. The match then just abruptly ends with no winner, and whoever was shot is permanently removed from the roster; you'd have to delete your save file completely in order to bring them back.

You know what? It'd probably be :4villager:'s final smash.

Would you buy Smash Ultimate if you knew that one of the people in the game was a convicted felon?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tim Burton's. Haven't seen the Dark Knight films, but Keaton's portrayal of the character is fantastic, even if the direction of the character in the first film conflicts with the comic version in a certain aspect.

Do you tend to talk to yourself out loud, or talk to yourself in your thoughts?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I do the two options. When I'm alone, I love speaking to myself. But I find me annoying because myself can't stop saying that I'm a huge stack of ****, so we're always arguing.

After your death, do you prefer to be reincarnated as the other sex or keep it the same ?

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Assuming this reincarnation process keeps my general personality type intact I don't think I'd mind it either way. I'm cool with having a key or a keyhole (although being reincarnated with a girl with a big bust would kill my back so that would suck) since I'd find a way to just roll with it anyways.

If you could get one item from any form of fictional media that doesn't have complete reality-bending abilities what would it be and why?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina's spaceship, with all it's residents. Because I want to travel space with my family and friends, and I love Lumas and Rosalina. And if it can brings me to the Super Mario World, I will be extra happy (in that case, I'll bring Shivery Miyamoto with me, and maybe some scientist because when they'll return, they'll potentially change the entire science) !

You can ask one thing and Nintendo makes your come true, what will it be ?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
A Metroid game that takes place after Fusion that allows me to get into the series better and basically says "Other M was not only non-canon, but was also Galactic Federation propaganda to make Samus look bad" while at the same time succeeding where Other M failed in giving Samus a personality that an iconic video game character ****ing deserves.

Least favorite Pokemon evolution line?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Generation II. I don’t like those Pokémon a whole lot.

How much would you pay for two finished copies of the sixth installment of Smash Bros right now? You get one for your switch, and one for whatever console the release to the general public would be on.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
$25+all the change in the coin bag in my bedroom, because that is literally every dollar I currently have at the moment.

Favorite World of Warcraft character?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
:ultsnake:. Now, I haven't heard any of the newcomers, so I can't judge any of them.

If you're forced to main your least favorite fighter in Smash Ultimate, how would you react?

Last edited:
Top Bottom