• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Still curious about how many stages you can make on stage builder and if you can make as many as you want, how much space do stages take up on you memory on average per stage?

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
I have a question, I hope I get myself explained...
So you are able to select the music appearence randomness in brawl aight?, now... lets say I pick FD as the stage im going to priorize the songs appearence
¿Does FD has like 4 pre-set songs?
¿Or I'm able to pick.. lets say a zelda theme to be played?
I hope you get me since I know my grammar can be troublesome ,^^ thx in advance.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
ok i got one, is link really that bad as everyone keeps saying? i dont know if i can go through that kind of pain if he is bad :[

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
I'm semi-decent at melee. I'm 1st or 2nd best in my high school of 3000 kids. Now obviously I'm no pro, i like to consider myself a competitive casual player. I think i stand a good chance winning the tournament in my hometown considering there are 2 gamestops. So I was wondering, are there any characters with glaring advantages at a casual level? For example in melee, it was obvious to see that sheik was great because of her speed and strong aerials versus other characters when not using advanced techniques. The same can be said for marth. His range alone made him a great character in casual play. I mained peach and was wondering if it would be worth playing her for the tournament, or are there some "casual broken" characters that would suit me better. I also play sheik but she looks not too good in Brawl from what I've seen. I've read character impressions and no charcters seam broken like melee. So can anyone help me out? I'd appreciate it. You can pm me. Sorry if this question doesn't constitute as quick.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Sheik is still good. They beefed up her f smash, the slap is nerfed but the up air is still very good. Her f tilt is still amazing. Zelda has been massively buffed, giving her tons of kill moves so that Sheik can rack up damage and Zelda can kill them off! (Up air can kill in the 80's %!)

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Why am I so bald? Seriously though, why the hell doesn't anyone play DK, ICs, Yoshi, et al?

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
I have 2(thats right 2) questions! or should it be ?

1. Im probably going to main Olimar or PT what are good things about this and like gow can I use them to good extents.

2. GS tourny coming- ne1 in Lawton OK 1?

okiyama

Smash Ace
Why am I so bald? Seriously though, why the hell doesn't anyone play DK, ICs, Yoshi, et al?
Short answer: They suck.
Long answer: They suck and are not fun to play as.

Q: Why do people want a tier list so bad before they even realize that tier lists must be formed in the back room.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
Personally I like dislike charizard as a character, but I prefer to use him in the game over squirtile, and overally ivysaur still teh top.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
So...is angled brawl the same as Snapshot mode in melee??
This question can be answered on the DOJO.
There is no snapshot mode in Brawl because you can take snapshots anytime you want. ^_^
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various07.html

From the looks of the above picture, it looks like instead of viewing the Brawl at a nearly perfect side angle. The camera is risen slightly in a sense that you can see the floors better. Compare the angle of the camera to the image on the right.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
So ill post it again.. sorry but I really need to know this =[

I have a question, I hope I get myself explained...
So you are able to select the music appearence randomness in brawl aight?, now... lets say I pick FD as the stage im going to priorize the songs appearence
¿Does FD has like 4 pre-set songs?
¿Or I'm able to pick.. lets say a zelda theme to be played?
I hope you get me since I know my grammar can be troublesome ,^^ thx in advance.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
I have a quick question, how does "With Anyone" WiFi work when playing with more than one person? More specifically - can my boyfriend and I both go online together (on the same Wii) to both fight a "With Anyone" Brawl? Is it limited to teamplay or every-man-for-himself? I want to be able for us both to go online together have battles with 4 players (two of which are using the same Wii - us).

I know this seems basic, but it hasn't been addressed...

Thanks so much!

EDIT:
...Or I'm able to pick.. lets say a zelda theme to be played?...
To answer your question, from the many screenshots I've seen and from what I've gathered in discussions, each stage has a set of themes that are possible and you prioritize (or turn off) them. So, to directly answer your question, no - you would not be able to have Zelda played on FD.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
DUDE ur lil wood man <3!!! lmao its sooo cool!, any ways thanks for answering.., thts a shame, I wanted to have a huge list of songs for the stages I play the most that are like 3... **** it.. =[

Zek

Smash Ace
Don't be fooled. He's not. He actually got nerfed. That is a vid against a computer, you can make anything look good against a computer.
Uh, he got buffed in pretty much every category except for losing DJC, and even that works to his advantage in some ways(i.e. edgeguarding).

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I have a quick question, how does "With Anyone" WiFi work when playing with more than one person? More specifically - can my boyfriend and I both go online together (on the same Wii) to both fight a "With Anyone" Brawl? Is it limited to teamplay or every-man-for-himself? I want to be able for us both to go online together have battles with 4 players (two of which are using the same Wii - us).

I know this seems basic, but it hasn't been addressed...

Thanks so much!

You can go on the same wii to play on with anyone together, but its free for all

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
I have 2(thats right 2) questions! or should it be ?

1. Im probably going to main Olimar or PT what are good things about this and like gow can I use them to good extents.

2. GS tourny coming- ne1 in Lawton OK 1?

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
1.About PT, stamina only slows down your characters, Squirtle is quick but weak, Charizard is the opposite, Ivy is in the middle. They are affect by element knockback differences. And Olimar is really god, but his recovery can be gimped soooo easily it will probably be an issue with him. Blue pikmin inc. reach, purple are powerful, and white latch on and do alot of damage.

2. idk

really_calm

Smash Journeyman
1.) In Brawl, what do you press to catch an item thrown at you? (like a turnip)

2.) In Brawl, what do you press to grab an item off the ground as you run or jump by it?

3.) Is my hate for Marth as a character with unfair range and power legitimate?

Top Bottom