• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Artwork Emporium Directory

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Need something? Use the links below to find what you're looking for.

These are open gallery threads for anyone to show off their work and receive/give advice. Make sure to turn off your signature! These threads are very image heavy as they are. Remember this all important rule before posting:

And try to give other people some helpful comments before demanding feedback. If you genuinely can't think of something to say, fine. Don't stretch yourself. But at least try.

For almost any medium of artwork, from photography to painting to sculpture.

Community based projects that anyone can join, regardless of artistic prowess. If any of them pique your interest, go ahead and sign up.

A digital collaboration of different members. Each person creates a rectangular artwork, and the next person must create a similar sized piece that physically and visually connects to the previous image.

A comic whose story unfolds by different members. Working with the designated theme, each partcipant creates a new comic panel to move the story along. Be sure to read guidelines in 1st post to avoid confusion.

The comic's designated theme is teachers who moonlight as superheroes.

A group photo of sorts depicting different members of SWF. The picture is composed of several members who add pictures of their SWF persona and sign their names. Doesn't need to be fancy; just shows that you're part of the community.

These threads are helpful for answering specific questions about techniques, terms, and rules.

A dictionary for common terms used in art making. You'll likely see quite a few of them thrown around the AE, so refer here if you're confused.

Ever find yourself at a loss for words in the critique topics? This brief read may help in figuring out what you want to say.

A definite must read for people requesting in a graphics shop for the first time. These guidelines are all about respecting the shop owner and commissions etiquette.

Specific instructions on various artmaking practices and techniques.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
As said above, a sticky is necessary.

Also Neon, where's our shop?! :laugh:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. :D I hope people find it helpful...

Also Neon, where's our shop?! :laugh:
Lol, we were still closed when I posted this. I'll try to add it this week.

Top Bottom