• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Art of Smash - York's Weekly Sm4sh Tournament

Art of Smash - York's Weekly Sm4sh Tournament
Posted by Shuriblur
37 W Philadelphia St, York PA, 17403
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 07:30 PM
Until: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Hello Smashboards! I would like to invite anyone who is willing to come to Art of Smash weeklies! These events were created to help build the community for Smash here in York, PA. I'm really looking forward to having Smashers, old and new, gather to improve their skills and have a great time.

The featured game is Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Venue:
Marketview Arts
37 W Philadelphia St, York PA, 17403

Schedule:
Venue will open at 7pm
Tournament will start at 7:30pm

PRICES:
$5 Venue Fee
$5 Smash Tournament Entry

$10 TOTAL if you did not bring a set up early!

First THREE(3) full setups will be able to enter the venue for FREE. A full set-up includes a TV/Monitor, a Wii U (with 1.1.3 patch, DLC Characters and Dreamland), and a Gamecube adapter. This offer is only good for 1 person per set-up.

Please make sure to bring your own controller! I will accept any controller being used (except Gamepad, due to those being very hard to replace). Learn how to desync your controllers from a console if you are using a wireless one!

Ruleset
https://docs.google.com/document/d/198Kg_bFagoLpWSxrGSb7snseWAJYGef4Wrjp2qel_is/edit?usp=sharing

Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

If there are 10 participants or less in the bracket
1st: 80%
2nd: 20%

I will also try to record the matches at the event for later viewing, but can not promise streaming until I build on this venue a little more. Thank you everyone, and if you have any questions, feel free to comment or send me a message!

FlintTheWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
SwiggitySteven
Hey, just a question, but are you still doing these weeklies? That seems really close to me.

Top Bottom