• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
^ Good stuff. Sarg will like that.

How long are you in Arkadelphia? I am going to Hot Springs for the thanksgiving break and my grandparents live in Arkadelphia. So let me know.

V PM me a # and Ill give you a call this comming week.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
actually i live here in Arkadelphia but i go to Little Rock every weekend so that i can practice with the guys up there. Im sure nobody would mind if you drop by for a while or anyone else for that matter.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
i dont think ill ever be scared.

Are we going to that tournement or not. Its really close to christmas you know. thats the only thing. I want to go but not sure if ill be gone or not.

I never listen to newman.

lvl9 we need to play this saturday, and what are u doing for thanksgiving. You can eat with me if you want, lots of food, alcohol, and smash.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
fun last night. Man Newman is retarted. Its so funny seing you two go at it. And Jon, The "Rest Revolution" is amazing :)
hmmm alcohol... sounds interesting... Im probably going home though.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
FF12 is one of the best games I've played in a while... I had to ban myself from playing it the past few days 'cause I had to get schoolwork done. If I would have played it, I couldn't have put it down...

We should do something smash related this weekend. That is when we're not drooling over the Wii.

8Bit

Smash Cadet
The once quiet smash scene is picking up at ATU. There is a tournament in the works, but it's only in the planning stages now. I hope that some of you guys can make it down once it's put together, cause if you don't then me and Desperado aren't going to get a lot of competition. We've been playing with a couple of other guys named Jeff and Josh (no gamer tags yet), but they're pretty green.

I've also been watching your vids on youtube, and some of you are alright. Chamberlin is the best I've seen so far. Make sure you get Ace on video once he makes it back, I love a good Marth.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm off for Thanksgiving all next week, this weekend though I plan on spending a little Wii time with my friends in Jonesboro so I won't be smashing with you guys, anytime after this weekend is good though.

8bit- Cool, post whenever your tournament is, hopefully not on Dec 2nd or 9th cause there are tournies on those dates.

P.S - I 2-stocked Nite on Battlefield with my Marth. True story. He was Fox though lol, and it was a friendly.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
And where are your vids 8-bit?

8-bit what are you doing this weekend because if you are feeling like finally coming down and playing with us than pm me and i will give you an address that you can mapquest and a phone#.

those vids are very dated even if they are from like last month every person in the vids has gotten insanely better. When you say that we are alright is that comparing us with yourself or people on the profesional level?

Who all is going to go to seifs this weekend because i needs practice fo shizal my lvl9 bizel

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
And where are your vids 8-bit?

8-bit what are you doing this weekend because if you are feeling like finally coming down and playing with us than pm me and i will give you an address that you can mapquest and a phone#.

those vids are very dated even if they are from like last month every person in the vids has gotten insanely better. When you say that we are alright is that comparing us with yourself or people on the profesional level?
He doesn't have vids because he's not actually good at the game. I'm not trying to be "Haha J/K" I'm being serious. If he was actually good he would at least come down to Little Rock for us to play against and to show us that he's not actually one of the Platinums in disguise (Chamberlin will get that reference.). I'm sure ACE has a great Marth by now, but I'm willing to bet $50 on a Money Match that my half-***** Marth could take any of your characters. :ohwell:

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'll be over at Seif's for Smash this weekend for Smash or whatever. Maybe we could see the new Tanacious D movie at some point too???

Where is ATU? I'll try to make it wherever that is, and so will other people probobly.

8Bit

Smash Cadet
@SaberGuy- That's a little harsh. We don't have any vids because we don't have any way to record them yet. If you choose to believe that I'm not any good on the sole reason that you haven't seen me play yet, feel free. You have a right to be wrong.

@BMW- When I said you were alright, I was doing a little of both. Compared to the big guns like Ken or Azen, its tough to say that you're their equal, but you are closing the gap. Compared to myself, I can't really say. I thinked they'd fall my way, but there's no way of telling until we finally meet up, whenever that may be.

@Chamberlin- ATU (Arkansas Tech University) is in Russellville. We're trying to improve the other players around here because you would absolutely own any of them at this point. I'll be sure to schedule it so that it doesn;t conflict with another tournament.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Nothing but the truth...

I will not ever be able to make it to friday/sat biweeklies, due to working friday nights untill who knows what time.
oh and Sarg's young link sucks so bad its a shame that he even trys to play him. It sucks so bad that the tree in dreamland sucks instead of blows whenever hes playing.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
OK 8-bit i am pretty sure that nobody likes you. How about a Money Match if you come this weekend to seifs apartment i will money match you for 10$ that is plenty for the gas down here so if you have the balls why don't you message me and i will give you the address and a phone number so you don't get lost.

did you forget the part of my post where i said those vids are dated? we are much much better than that now and to prove it just ask chamberlin.

If you aren't going to come and play anyone why do you even bother posting?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
8 bit I dont hate you. Did i miss something? Why does everyone hate him?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
how dare you say that about my ylink. He kills your jiggly. I dont know why you would be so mean, he's 7 years behind big link.
I wonder if my dad could get you off early for the biweekly? I wouldnt hurt to ask him. Ill give you a call.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
haha Your dad is pretty important. But he is not that important. And hees not in my chain of command, so it wouldnt work. Ok i admit your young link is decent. Maybe even good. Against jiggs though. You should have seen your face when i started being gay with shiek:mad: priceless

oh yeah Chamber- im sure you noticed i was a little tougher to beat the last time we played. yeah thats right. Now just wait until i get my Wii and can pratcie at home. Fox Dittos!!

romancingtragedies

Smash Rookie
wow, i came back during a heated time, huh? BMW it was really good playin you this week in arkadelphia. I am excited about playing you and the rest of your friends in little rock. I know you guys are the key to me getting better, a lot better. I do want to get up to par again and go back to the bi-weekly's again...

romancingtragedies

Smash Rookie
Oh and one more thing, Jon is prolly coming back, and i told my friends mitchell and joel too, about the apt sat night, if thats cool with everyone. We will be late on account that Joel will be playing at the village, and im helping with merch, but we will be there...let me know if all this is cool.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I don't wanna impose on the guys at the apartment, but I know they want to Smash with as many people as possible, so it should only be a good thing you coming over there. They don't post on the boards too much, so I'll make sure it's ok to go there before you go.

We usually play Smash every Saturday night for a while, so all should be fine.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
dont know if ill make it this sat, i might go with lvl9 to get the wii.

I remember you know spacespacedotspace. Hope to see you at the next biweekly.

Thanks for the ylink compliments, if i can call them that. Too bad you dont work in my dads squadron. Hope you can work it out though

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yeah guys wii are actually in bryant right now at trace's moms house and he is house sitting for his mom and she said that we could come over but that any more people would be in excess so sorry but if anyone wants to smash on sunday then maybe we can hook it up. sorry guys

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
OMG I really dont like staying at my house.

Chamber. Ill pay for my part in gas, I dont like getting free rides for any thing (crap and I still need to give LVL9 money from last weekend). What about Saberguy? I know this biweekly is a friday but next time its on sat. maybe he could come down and smash for a while. Then some one hitch a ride with him.

Now I may get a car for this weekend so Ill keep you updated.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
waited in line for 4 hours with lvl9 to not get a wii, that was gay.
some guys recognized me though, it was weird, they asked me about a really good peach player named sarge from beebe. I was kinda amazed, im not that good. Me and lvl9 gave them the biznass!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Whew, all night and day of playing the Wii can sure wear you out! Haha, we waited 3 hours and got Wiis. Well... I guess I'll get back to playing my Wii now... Enjoy your... Well... I guess can't play your Wiis can you... *evil laugh*

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
oh i went back and got mine sunday morning. Forest temple completed :)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Man i didnt go to sushi. but i should have.:lick: i was sleep forever. And im not going to this bi weekley. im going to dallas thurs morning and back on mon. so good luck to all of you.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Have fun in Dallas with the family Lvl9.

Saber, you live too far away..., and I'm way too poor to drive up there.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to ask for gas money from whoever's going with me to the bi-weekly. I'm kinda poor since I bought the Wii... This is usually supposed to be Lvl9's turn to drive which is another reason why I'm asking. Looks like I may have to ask more often since he may not be going to many bi-weekies since the schedule change. That, or you guys need to stop driving trucks and drive vehicles that can hold more than two people :p

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
sounds fair to me. How much do you need for gas, and ill need directions to get to the meeting place. But im in for this biweekly, even though my doubles partner is to good for me now.
Ah... No longer a smash noob, how sweet!

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
) I'm sure ACE has a great Marth by now, but I'm willing to bet $50 on a Money Match that my half-***** Marth could take any of his characters.
I accept ur $50 mm when I will get back... ur marth vs anyone I got..... I will also mm chamber, lvl9,and everyone else in the crew.... I will be back by the 20th of december so we can all get together as a crew that weekend at my townhouse... what does everyone think????

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
im down for that ace.

What happend to 8bit i think that he got scared of seif pwning him again!

I am taking revenge for cows MM with mookie rah at the next biweekly. me and ichigo are going to call it mookierahs revenge staring bmw martha faulkin falco

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute, I just realized that I made a typo. It wasn't supposed to be "His" (Refering to ACE) characters, It was supposed to be "Your" (Refering to 8-bit). Sorry for the mix-up lol, I know that my Marth couldn't take yours ACE.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
So who all is riding with you Chamber? I will be by myself this time, so if you have one open seat I will gladly put up some gas money. I painted my controller this week, so its lookin sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Top Bottom