• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Rankings and Discussion (7/14/08)

Demised

Smash Ace
I look at it this way. Im ranked 11. Do I think I should be ranked 11? No, I think i should be higher. BUT that doesnt mean im going to complain about it. Just means i gotta prove it=). So instead of complaining about where you think you should be on the rankings. Prove that your better than the numbers say. After all, there only numbers. When your competiting in tournament, those numbers have no impact on your actual placing in each individual tournament.

So dont worry about your ego or giving yourself the privileage to say your better than someone. Just make yourself better. You see the list, you know who they play and what they do. Learn what to do against it and become a higher ranked player. (I personally am going for top 3 by next decision time, *crosses fingers*)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
So if you must blame someone, then blame Iron Dragon!

*Puts on flame shield and runs away*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I look at it this way. Im ranked 11. Do I think I should be ranked 11? No, I think i should be higher. BUT that doesnt mean im going to complain about it. Just means i gotta prove it=). So instead of complaining about where you think you should be on the rankings. Prove that your better than the numbers say. After all, there only numbers. When your competiting in tournament, those numbers have no impact on your actual placing in each individual tournament.

So dont worry about your ego or giving yourself the privileage to say your better than someone. Just make yourself better. You see the list, you know who they play and what they do. Learn what to do against it and become a higher ranked player. (I personally am going for top 3 by next decision time, *crosses fingers*)
Words of a wise man.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
"In Native American and Norse legend, a skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires."

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
This is a respond to the goop jerk: For one, Goop, I wasn't attacking you. I was just stating facts, nothing personal like what you do every time I make you mad. Your the one attacking me personally, you idiot. I just talk about smash. From now on, I will be attacking you personally because you seem to enjoy doing it to me soo much. I'm sick of you acting like a little girl every time someone upsets you. It happened with yammer, Tai, and now me. Man-up.

You called me immature and stupid. At the last melee tourney I held, you called me an asss hole. I don't take that kind of name calling lightly. Now, I know your a sensitive little prick, but please cry me a river and don't try to apologize because I'm through trying to vouch for you when people say your a B****. I don't care if you still go do to the STB bi weeklies, but please don't act like nothing happened, if have something to say, say it. I'm cool as long as people know who they are and know what they do. Don't act like something your not.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah Demised needs to be higher. He is too good.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
When did I do something to upset Goop?

p.s. Oscar, you're not doing it right.

It's "it-th okay! I'm s-thinz!"

Extra "th" added because of the very light lisp, as opposed to "Ith okay, I'm thinz"

Well, I can think of one instance where I said something to upset Goop, but I don't think anyone (except him) know about it.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman

Why don't you ask him. Wait, he didn't tell you? Well that's because he doesn't really tell people too much or else it would effect his persona. This is a forum, I don't care one bit if someone doesn't like me, but I guarantee if they met me, then they would actually say they enjoyed my company. That's been the case 99% of the time. Some people are just too darn serious. Goop, why so serious?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

Why don't you ask him. Wait, he didn't tell you? Well that's because he doesn't really tell people too much or else it would effect his persona. This is a forum, I don't care one bit if someone doesn't like me, but I guarantee if they met me, then they would actually say they enjoyed my company. That's been the case 99% of the time. Some people are just too darn serious. Goop, why so serious?
it's true. vat0 cracked me up lol.

lets put a smile on that face. lol that movie was amazing! For those that have seen it: "watch i'll make this pencil disappear." :p

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
BOOOM!!! hahaha. That movie was genius. The Joker is too good. " Look at you go!!!"- Best,son. R.I.P. Heath

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Kash is too serious. So... I ma hang out wit you guys.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
My number is and you know where I live.

We can continue our discussion through those means like gentleman, rather than ***** at each other online.

Oh and for the record you are still always welcomed to come over to my place.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oscar doesn't have a phone, except like, maybe his house phone.

But who uses those anymore :p

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA...Dr. cosby is good. Thanks for all those riddle- mind tricks New Mexico. Am I playing the stick game?

Top Bottom