• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Rankings and Discussion (7/14/08)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling that there is going to be quite a different list come next week than what is posted on here right now.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, turn your list into goop tomorrow and I think by thursday he will have the list put together

In2D

Smash Apprentice
has to be 3-5 pages double spaced in times new roman, None of this courier new that gives you more length!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
posting on psp

man i remember ****** my margins to get extra length on my papers.

looking forward to the rankings list next week.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Gamer, you are ranked number 1 on my list!

Its a shame my list and the power rankings list are 2 different ones.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
what? are you serious? if so, that's awesome lol.

unless your list is of course, "People who suck, 1. GamerSUCKtarist7"

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
bryan do you or jackie have AIM? i have no way of talking to you guy besides here and calling you (which i don't really call anyone so only on here i guess)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
thatbpkid is my aim name

and jackie doesnt have aim since he doesnt have a comp

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I've had AIM for years but I never use it. But you can instant message cell phones on there, silly rabbit. Click on 'Add Buddy' then type a plus sign before the phone number like '+520...'

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I got my list done. I will send it out to the panelists once I get everyone else's list.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Im almost done with mine, just have to finish up a few things, ill get it to you later tonight.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm basically done with mine. I just need to justify the placements.

Also, does anybody know why Brandon didn't stay for singles at AZOTS?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Finally done with my list, just sent it to goop. Im really interested to see what the final list turns out to be.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I need lists from 3 of the panelists right now. They were due yesterday. Please send it to me today the latest.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
im doing my very best to get mine in ASAP. that said, and realistically speaking, i probably will not have mine turned in until tonight. sorry for my hold up goop.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you ever run into him, I guess send him my way and Ill meet him

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Yamer has not sent me his list. I have something done that would be based on what he did on the first post but I don't know if he needs to make changes since two tournaments have happened since then.

Its pretty frustrating really since I don't have much time to do the discussion about the list with the panelists if I don't have the list by tomorrow, since I am leaving to Vegas on Friday morning. Hopefully he will send it to me by tomorrow in the morning so that I can send out the list and comments out to everyone and plan a date we can do a quick discussion.

Also Jake what is your aim name?

I'll pm all the panelists with times for the discussion as soon as I get Yammer's list.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Yammer sent me his list now so I will be sending out the final list to all the panelists soon with comments and then I will send it to Dan to confirm my math and make sure the list works out fine.

We will have a brief discussion about the list for those panelists who want it tomorrow night. There were no ties so that works out great. If everything goes down well we will have a finished list by Friday morning.

Plan on being on aim tomorrow night at around 10 - 11 pm. My aim name for those who don't know it is mannydorado

Top Bottom