• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
lol You told Kira that you weren't trying against me and your rob probably can't even beat easymac.

@Silly Kyle your never going to beat me again. A matter of fact ill MM you next tourney. You can choose the amount.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
lol You told Kira that you weren't trying against me and your rob probably can't even beat easymac.

@Silly Kyle your never going to beat me again. A matter of fact ill MM you next tourney. You can choose the amount.
It would be pretty disappointing if I got anywhere near the pr playing like that.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lol the AZ PR is a joke.
That re-affirms my point.

Now to think of it....I think your a little too high on the PR I've never really seen you place high in a singles tournament only doubles.
Should I be 3rd? Almost un-arguably not. Last time I did enter a tournament though (4th one of last season, and the only one I entered lol) I got 3rd.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
hmmm very nice indeed sir. I must have mistaken you for someone who has been BSing their way on the PR by having people like Kira sandbag you in winners bracket, or by having Darklink sandbag you at Devastation.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
hmmm very nice indeed sir. I must have mistaken you for someone who has been BSing their way on the PR and is afraid to lose to someone who isn't even on the PR. btw DK SPEED DK isn't on the PR.
Huh? Not trying to avoid the statement, but please re-write it in a manner so that I can accurately reply.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
hmmm very nice indeed sir. I must have mistaken you for someone who has been BSing their way on the PR by having people like Kira sandbag you in winners bracket, or by having Darklink sandbag you at Devastation.
That's much easier to respond to.

The difference is that I look at the picture and don't let things like that get to my head. Otherwise, I might as well say "hey everyone look at me. I'm the only one that's beaten Chris since he got good, and I have the best record against Kira besides Chris! I'm so good!"

Jard Are You Salty? I believe that was my original question. That you never answered.
I'm never "argumentative" (as Thesaurus.com would list salty as) because “We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.” which is quite an excellent quote if I do-say-so myself.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Jard that may have been the cutest way to avoid saying you suck now I have ever seen. And on top of that, you admitted that you don't belong on that 3rd spot. And I bet 50 bucks you can't 3 stock me with your rob haha. I do love your excellent johns however XD By the way, I wish I could avoid being punked by using definitions like you lol. Now riddle me this, wouldn't it make sense that you beat chris and kira more since you play with them more? And you've been around longer than gabe if I recall. I would hope you win more with those facts.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Me and Gave have a nice conversation, finish it up, and then you come in with a worthless post.

Jard that may have been the cutest way to avoid saying you suck now I have ever seen. And on top of that, you admitted that you don't belong on that 3rd spot.
Huh. That's a pretty funny statement seeing as a few pages back I said "Don't get me wrong, I am bad." I didn't avoid saying I'm bad in the least (which I just said again!), I just worded it in a fun way. Saying I don't think I should be 3rd doesn't really have anything to do with it though. That's just repetition.

And I bet 50 bucks you can't 3 stock me with your rob haha.
When you make bets, you're supposed to make bets that the person wants to take. Even if my rob is just THE BEST?!, that doesn't mean I think I can go 3 stocking everyone; Actually, it'd be pretty sad if I could 3 stock you with my Rob, and you should probably quit the game if that happens.

I do love your excellent johns however XD
As do I love your excellent statement.

By the way, I wish I could avoid being punked by using definitions like you lol.
Looks like you just "punked" me again because I seriously have no idea what that was trying to say.

Now riddle me this, wouldn't it make sense that you beat chris and kira more since you play with them more? And you've been around longer than gabe if I recall.
Actually, no it wouldn't. What the hell? How would it make sense at all? Besides the fact that I agreed with Gabe that they were sandbagging me and I discredited my wins, the amount that I play them (which, especially Chris, is actually pretty low) wouldn't have any significant affect on how much I beat them, as emphasized by the fact that I haven't legitimately beat them in ages. Did you think I was talking about friendlies or something? All of that is irrelevant.

I would hope you win more with those facts.
Worthless.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
That's funny jard because you said at the tourney that you can 3 stock me with rob, so it is a bet you want to take. And if it was so worthelss, why reply to it? No point supposedly so why entertain my "worthless" ideas. Regardless, you can't 3 stock me with rob and kira has the best rob not you. Lol. And I will be at the next tourney. Because I'm not going to be given the wrong directions the night before. Also, duffy I don't think # of matches = skill. I do, however, believe you adjust to someones playstyle after multiple matches and should, therefore, be able to beat them frequently or semi-frequently.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
That's funny jard because you said at the tourney that you can 3 stock me with rob, so it is a bet you want to take.
Lmao, who told you that? Really?

And if it was so worthelss, why reply to it? No point supposedly so why entertain my "worthless" ideas.
World English Dictionary
worthless (ˈwɜːθlɪs) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— adj
1. without practical value or usefulness

Just because something has no value doesn't mean it's not worth responding to. Otherwise, no one would talk to you(zing).

Regardless, you can't 3 stock me with rob and kira has the best rob not you. Lol.
No really man, my rob is the best. I promise!

And I will be at the next tourney. Because I'm not going to be given the wrong directions the night before.
From what I hear, no matter what you couldn't have made it to the tournament, so it's not like you not listening to me stopped you from going. It just got your hopes up after you had already accepted not being able to go.

Justin go on aim

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Its not my fault you're in highschool and don't know where you live and are incapable of giving correct directions. Grow up, grow a pair, grow sense, and mm me.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Its not my fault you're in highschool
Oh look so are you!

and don't know where you live
I beg to differ

and are incapable of giving correct directions.
Everyone else that has ever been to my house begs to differ.

What are you, a few months older than me?

grow a pair,
I thought I was the one that had to grow up?

grow sense,
wat

and mm me.
I already mentioned it earlier.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Alright I'm going to break this down for all you *****s.

@Torgo your dumb for making an AZ anger comment lol but we all still love you.

@Derp that is a cute *** picture and how did you get it to say **** without blocking it out?

@Jard not sure if you were being serious but you did say "I would 3 stock easymac" at the tourney after I said "Are you sure your rob can even beat easymac?" or maybe you were talking about your mk 3 stocking him or something like that.

@Duffy You always have the cutest post because they will be like 1 word or 1 sentence.

@Darklink I'm going to **** you up next tourney. Then sleep in the same bed with you at Real's house when there's 2 beds in the same room.

@Kira I love you.

@Burt your sisters hot.

@Easymac Just MM Jard and beat him in a 2 out of 3 set or 3 out of 5 set.

@Jane your tag should be Fresh Prince of AZ.

And now time for the song of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcrmckntm0A

Jar'd

Smash Ace
@Jard not sure if you were being serious but you did say "I would 3 stock easymac" at the tourney after I said "Are you sure your rob can even beat easymac?" or maybe you were talking about your mk 3 stocking him or something like that.
I remember you asking me if I was sure my rob could win (which I responded to with yes), but I don't remember saying anything about 3 stocking him

Jard I'm almost 18, I'm a lot older than you. And at that I will drop it.

Actually...jard mm me. You pick the price
I'm almost 17?

But I'm so indecisive!

aarnone

Smash Rookie
@Darklink I'm going to **** you up next tourney. Then sleep in the same bed with you at Real's house when there's 2 beds in the same room.
Haha! Pretty much. The couch was pretty comfortable and there was another one available...

Fuck this thread.

I'm unsubscribing from this shit.

Fuck AZ.
Yeah, what happened in the last few pages? I feel like I should feel sad... so much hate...

Also, is Burt's sister back? I wanna see her again. And say Speed goes to my school again

Top Bottom