• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Can Javier or Chris take over the tournament workings so we can actually know what to plan for?

Anjila

Smash Cadet
btw the guy at gamers in cannot do the tourney date on may 21st. want to keep it on the same day or week after 21st.
I vote for week after, which would be the 28th. I want Tucson to show up :(

Also, K9 and Yoshiken are beginning to host (somewhat) bi-monthly round robins at our apartment in Mesa, I guess sort of as a filler to the actual season tournaments.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301868

The next upcoming one is this Saturday at about 1 or 2pm. I'll be making cookies for everyone! :awesome:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
If we can't do the 21st at Gamer's Inn yet the tourney date works for everyone, let's just have it at my house that day! Not only do I have the space and chairs to support a tourney, I already have three TVs and two Wiis waiting here. :)

(Besides, the 28th is Phoenix ComiCon weekend, and I know I'm not the only nerd who wants to go)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
DUDE! Rave, that would be so awesome! I am totally up for that!

Also, as Angela stated, everyone should come to my place this Saturday at 1:00 for a $5.00 round robin that me and K9 are hosting!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we can do doubles, if enough people show up. The tournaments and events that happen after the round robin will be decided by what the people want that do show up.

Also, you can show up as early as 11:00.

EDIT: Oh, and if you need directions to my place, just give me a call, because I can't text or receive texts.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Double post:

Hey, something unfortunate happened, and I am not able to secure a copy of Brawl for tomorrow. So, Rob, if you come early, make sure to bring a set up (or at least a copy of brawl, since I have a Wii and a T.V.). This applies to anyone else planning to come early.

Whoever is coming tomorrow, please try to bring a full set up, we really need some more!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Jeff let noctournez borrow his wii and he has a tv so set up there. Lenny is still goin to try to make it he has a wii and brawl. Jeff may go for fun.

:phone:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
So heres whats going on... Evan slept late and i told him to sleep early lastnight. Hes sleeping for 5 hours and he will get back to me at 1130 if hes going or not. Lenny is helping dad with work and he will try to be done at 12. Jeff may go im willing to bring him he just moved and would be nice if he went :) so yeah i hope all 3 can come with me.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Cool! It is fine if you aren't here by 1:00. I said 1:00 earlier, but the tournament probably will not be able to be started until like...1:30 or something.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
No tournament on the 7th or 21st?

So basically no May tournaments?
And who here plays sc2?

Tokyo are you going to evo this year, because me and a friend are looking to go. We already have the money issue worked it's just the ride there.

I'm currently trying to get in touch with Mr. SNK( a friend of my older brother, also one of the best ssf4 players in state) because him and juicebox are going this year i'm just not sure of how they're going.

For everyone else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Tokyo are you going to evo this year, because me and a friend are looking to go. We already have the money issue worked it's just the ride there.

I'm currently trying to get in touch with Mr. SNK( a friend of my older brother, also one of the best ssf4 players in state) because him and juicebox are going this year i'm just not sure of how they're going.

For everyone else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64
Yes I'm going unless something major comes up.

Usually AZ car pools up there with like 15 or 16 guys. I'm still trying to find a way to get up there,but I think I'll just end up driving.

I'll pm you my number in case you need to reach me.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Guys, I want to go to a Brawl tournament AFTER HS/COLLEGE Finals. There is no way I can attend a Brawl tourney in the middle of the big crunch. So, I want to be able to go to one during the 21 or 28. I know me and Kyle were discussing it. So which date is better for most of you guys?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
SoCal PR

Fuck yeah Kira keep repping AZ!
Its soo dumb 9 and 10 are people I and even a couple others beat all the time. and 8 i go even with but i win against him.

most people in socal are rageing at this list right now cause everyone knows they got lazy on 9-10
but im happy about it because that makes next season easy to get on, next season i garuntee ill be 9 or above. most likely 8.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Silly Kyle, Dark Shifter, and Tommy:

Angela and I will not be able to go to Genesis this year. I am sorry for this inconvenience, and for not being able to convey this information at an earlier date.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so. I would totally be down to going to a smashfest though! You should totally host one. I would go (as long as it is on Saturday).

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Says the person who'd get bodied by me in Marvel even if I played a team with Thor as point that also contained Viewtiful Joe and Arthur
Vjoe is on my team and i'm the best in the world with him thor is a good character and I played arthur for weeks.

I'll 100 dollar MM you with in a mirror match using that team

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come over my place today and brawl? I have to leave at 7:00 though for a class tonight, so if anyone does want to play, try to make it as early as you can.

Top Bottom