• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Bi Weeklies @ Gaming Zone Nov. 10th

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Wow kurtis and I was about to ask you to team with me...

Already forgetting about the damage we both can do! Gnw hammer>ddd hammer
Lol, whoops, sorry, I thought you were teaming with someone else haha. I would definitely team with you if I was going to the tournament, but unfortunately there is no way for me to make the 10th.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
My boy Thomas/Yummy isn't going so I have the luxury of skipping out on Doubles. I'll be snacking and enjoying one of my routine "Tournament Naps".

Saffy

Smash Ace
My boy Thomas/Yummy isn't going so I have the luxury of skipping out on Doubles. I'll be snacking and enjoying one of my routine "Tournament Naps".
.... ughh I wanna team with you but every time you don't have a partner I do.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey, so I'm new to the area and will probably come to this -- just got here yesterday (moved from FL).

By the way, anyone know of good apartment complexes between Tempe and North-ish Phoenix?

Oh, also -- I'd be doing brawl singles (and if someone is looking for a random partner I'd be up for doubles too)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
So it turrns out I will actually be able to make it to this. :D I'll be entering Doubles too, does anyone need a partner? I only want to team with former PR/current PR/current HM players though. :3

And welcome Rizner!!

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hey, so I'm new to the area and will probably come to this -- just got here yesterday (moved from FL).

By the way, anyone know of good apartment complexes between Tempe and North-ish Phoenix?

Oh, also -- I'd be doing brawl singles (and if someone is looking for a random partner I'd be up for doubles too)
Welcome to AZ!!! It'll be nice to have newcomers. If you need anything feel free to ask me at the tournament.
I'm sure someone might need a partner, not a lot of people who attend look on smashboards a lot. I know Ness682 (Ness main) is looking for one. Not sure if you would be interested. He's pretty good.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Welcome to AZ.
Welcome to AZ!!! It'll be nice to have newcomers. If you need anything feel free to ask me at the tournament.
I'm sure someone might need a partner, not a lot of people who attend look on smashboards a lot. I know Ness682 (Ness main) is looking for one. Not sure if you would be interested. He's pretty good.
Thanks

Yeah, Ness682 if you're interested I'd be up to do doubles with you. I play Kirby.

Also I'll probably check out apartments on my way to the tournament -- trying to figure out now which ones I should check out. I work in North Phoenix but from what I understand there's more stuff to do in the Tempe area, so that's why I'm looking at somewhere between the two.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Thanks

Yeah, Ness682 if you're interested I'd be up to do doubles with you. I play Kirby.

Also I'll probably check out apartments on my way to the tournament -- trying to figure out now which ones I should check out. I work in North Phoenix but from what I understand there's more stuff to do in the Tempe area, so that's why I'm looking at somewhere between the two.
I asked Ness about the teaming and I will let you know if he replies. If not you can ask him in person.

Finally got the last item for the gift bags so yay.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
so turns out mother nature may allow me too go, any tucson carpool wanna take me maybe perhaps 70% sure ima go

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
so turns out mother nature may allow me too go, any tucson carpool wanna take me maybe perhaps 70% sure ima go
I'm not going up and Kyle isn't answering as always so we'll most likely miss it. Can't take my car i can't go on the highway until I hey my tires rebalanced

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Had a super fun time at the tourney. You guys are super awesome. I wish I had participated in brawl, but I didn't think I'd be staying late enough to do so. Oh well, next time I'm down here, I will definitely do so, and get to meeting some more of you guys.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Thanks for putting on a great tournament guys, I had a lot of fun. I look forward to smashing with all of you in the near future ;)

Top Bottom