• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Am I a morning person? I'd reply with an emphatic yes were it not for my tendency to continue sleeping on the floor soon after I roll out of bed. Clearly, I'm just not destined to be an early bird and that's just fine by me. Worms are gross anyway.

Which are you?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
depends on what time I go to bed I guess xD

I prefer going to bed at night though, less happening around my house and I can just do whatever I want during that time.

But if I wake up in the morning I tend to have longer and better days. It's kind of hard to say. Depends on mood I guess.

~rh

Smash Lord
night owl for sure. Something about the darkness is so empowering~

snowaxe

Smash Apprentice
I can wake up at 5 or 6 fine, I can go to sleep at 4 or not get any sleep. Basically, I have one of the worst sleep times ever.

D

Deleted member

Night. If you look at posts on this site in the last 3 months, about 80% are between 9 PM and 2 AM

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
My sleep schedule rotates throughout the month.

Right now I'm waking up at about 10am-12pm and going to bed at 1-2am.

Three weeks from now I'll most likely be waking up at 6pm and going to bed at 8am.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I'm more of a night owl than early bird. I've worked at a Wendy's since 2004 and have closed soo many times and have only opened once. During my spring break last week I played Smash against two friends for three straight nights till at least 2:30 A.M. starting from around 10:45 at night. The best televison shows come on at night also; along with brand new episodes.

I like mornings a lot as well. It's my favorite time to run and once I'm done it's out of the way. Less cars to deal with to; especially at 5:00 A.M. I'm very energized in the morning because the day is new and anything can happen. I can begin a task and have all day to do it as oppose to the night time where there is limited time and have to be quiet because people are sleeping in the neighborhood or in my house.

The morning time is my most productive time and the night time is dedicated mostly to entertainment.

I always crash in the afternoon though. I slept while studying in the library today (Like I do often). The sun always drains me out when walking outside at high noon and everything is so laid back and nothing is really going on. Everyone is busy and I'm tired from doing morning tasks along with being up all morning or not getting much sleep from being up most of the night.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I need 8 hours of sleep every night. Whether I wake up early, or stay up late and sleep in, it doesn't matter. 8 hours.

M@v

Subarashii!
im safely a nightowl. I find I do homework best after midnight. ^_^(College, and all my classes are late morning starts, like 11:00AM)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm more of an afternoon type a guy. I'm sleepy during the other times of the day. :/

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Usually wake up at about noon. I'm a zombie until around 7PM, when I finally perk up and enjoy my merry self until about 2 am. Then I zombie for another hour or so, and then sleep again until noon.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I prefer the night.

I absolutely hate waking up in the morning, with the cold weather, the bright sun, things only getting "juicy" at night whereas the morning you're just starting your day... I still have do it sometimes for school and all that but I'd much rather not...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I go to sleep late, but also wake up at a reasonable hour. Lately I've been heading to bed around 2am, but I'm up by 9am more often than not. I really like mornings and the early portion of the night. Any activties after 1am are pretty out there for me, though.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'm both, depending on the day. On weekends, my roommate and I will stay up till it's getting light out playing Brawl, but I get up early during the week. I have to get less than a full night of sleep on Sunday to get myself back into the week's routine. But that's just this semester. It changes with each one, of course. I used to be a morning person, in high school, but not having to get up at 6 every day led to me losing my ability to do so. Now, pre-noon feels early. I don't want to graduate and deal with real world jobs with normal times, but that's life.

Smash Master
I don't sleep. I like the morning better because more places are open.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Monday and Thursday I get up at 7 am, Tues and Friday at 9am then the other days at around 10-12. I got to bed at around 2 just about every night.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I hate the morning, because I can never go to bed at a reasonable hour. During the summer I am literally nocturnal. I wake up at about 7 pm and go to sleep at about 10 am

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
I'm a night owl :( I greatly dislike the mornings even though I have a lot of stuff to do in mornings

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm a night owl, I could stay up until 5 every morning.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i only like mornings if they are summer morning where you can wake up, put on a button down shirt, shorts, flip flops and walk outside without any hassle.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm definitely a night owl. Even on school nights I find myself going to bed later and later. Now it's around 12:30 - 1am while just earlier this year it was 11:30.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I would consider myself a night person. I usually do assignements or study at night, helps me concentrate. Too bad I have to wake up at ****ing 6 AM every morning and that doesn't give me too much night study time.

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
im a night owl.. it also depends if i did do alot during the day.. but usually i sta up late, and i just love the night

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
If you mean weekends, both.

I wake up at 6 and go to bed at like 11 or 12. I want to make the most of my weekend, doing everything I don't have much time for on weekdays.

Mostly night owl on weekdays though >_>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i used to be a morning person in HS, but in college im an epic night owl, going to bed at like 5 or 6

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm, I dunno if this is weird or not...but I really enjoy sitting by myself outisde in the early morning. Like 3 or 4. I'll open my window and go sit out on the roof, and just lay there. It's so peaceful.

Have good memories from it to. :]

Top Bottom