• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there videos of Wolf's Final Smash?

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
I don't believe that one lone pic that we have of it. It looks very similar to the picture of Falco's Final Smash, just colored red. Are there videos of Wolf using his FS yet? It just seems fishy to me.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
I agree, ithought that too, i don't believe a word unless it's off the dojo or there's a video to go with it ^^ that way i'm never dissapointed if it's a lie *yay first post* XD

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
oh sorry for the double post, but WW Link is an EXACT clone of Link, their FS's are even the same :/

Tabris-

Smash Apprentice
I saw it on a live stream just a bit after Wolf was announced, it's the Landmaster alright :)

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... I had given myself false hope even after being positive it could be something else... *super sighs*

Oh well. At least we only have three FS copies.
That's not counting all the similar FS's like Marth, Link, Ike, and TL. It's hard to diverseafy.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That's not counting all the similar FS's like Marth, Link, Ike, and TL. It's hard to diverseafy.
There certainly are some similarities(with the "beam of death" being one of the most recognizable categories), but there some completely original ones as well(you have to love Kirby's FS:p). One person cannot help but eventually run out of ideas.

Top Bottom