• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any good combos for Lucas?

F3R4L

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4957-3901-4778
I wanna try and pick up Lucas but I don't know how to play as him .u.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I wanna try and pick up Lucas but I don't know how to play as him .u.
Plenty.

I'm going to link you to the Lucas discord server where they can help you out. Be sure to check out their #resource channel and you can ask for more combos in the metagame channel.

https://discord.gg/GQcqk4p

Also is you want a few good youtube channels to watch for Lucas content you can search for muffin from mars and pk blueberry.

I know this is not the answer that you want but the server is a really great resource.

Last edited:

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
My go to is to get the grab, d-throw into nair nair, and sometimes a 3rd nair. At 40 - 60 you can get a couple dthrow-fair. At around 80 percent, when they start DIing in because they've been getting fair'd you can bair spike > fade back nair. If they do DI away you can just get another fair. And of course 80-120 depending on the opponent and rage you have the loo-ha.

To get the grab you can dtilt-grab, zair-grab. Maybe crossup-nair turnaround grab?

Last edited:

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
The nairs are great to abuse if your opponent either lacks sdi or you follow their sdi. Remember to try and mixup or avoid using nair if your opponent shows they can get out of it. If not, you can deal a minimum of 2% and eat an aerial or worse.

Storeboughtloser

Smash Rookie
NNID
StoreBoughtLoser
Lucas' neutral A leaves a lot of room for a combo window, especially followed with most of his tilts

Top Bottom