• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are the Pikmin immune to the elements?

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
For example, are red Pikmin immune to flamethrower, fire breath, PK fire, fire flowers, etc.? How about yellow ones being immune to Pikachu's attacks that use electricity (like some of his smashes as well as his B moves). Also, in stages with water. If you take a dunk, will all your Pikmin drown except the blue? What about Mario's FLUDD drowning non blue Pikmin? Has anyone found this out yet? I'm particularly looking for videos that show this.

TheSlyMoogle

Smash Rookie
For example, are red Pikmin immune to flamethrower, fire breath, PK fire, fire flowers, etc.? How about yellow ones being immune to Pikachu's attacks that use electricity (like some of his smashes as well as his B moves). Also, in stages with water. If you take a dunk, will all your Pikmin drown except the blue? What about Mario's FLUDD drowning non blue Pikmin? Has anyone found this out yet? I'm particularly looking for videos that show this.
So perhaps you should read some of the other threads before you ask questions, because this is in about 3 other threads.

Red: Immune to fire
Blue: Wont drown
Yellow: Immune to electric

This includes smashes that have those properties.

I have some vids I will be uploading to youtube soon that showcase this in a fight with snake where my red pikmin completely decimate snakes traps and setups that are all fire based. One with pikachu as well where I use yellows to get through some attacks.

Pikmin are yummy!

Top Bottom