• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Diddys Bannans Snakes Counter

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Snake players move slow so in most cases, they would use the shield to block the bananas.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Grenades **** me up. I just started learnin how to play snaked today. You got to take it REAL SLOW, like a chess match. Seriously, this match up is all strategical lol

If you dash attack, then boom grenade. Glide toss? boom grenade

ADHD

Smash Hero
Snake is one of the more aggrivating matchups beause if he camps very well with grenades it just makes a frustrating campfest, it's not easy at all to just pick them up and throw em back eitther and it stops alot of follow ups when he trips on your banana...

Luigi player

Smash Master
Snake is really annoying.
He is mostly on the ground and that means Diddys bananas are good against him. The bad thing is you can't really approach Snake well, because he always shields and throws granades and you have to try to avoid them all the time and such...

You can't dash attack approach him and that is really annoying. It also sucks that you can't banana approach him mindlessly...

Salem

Smash Champion
You do know that snake does not have to be on the ground to fight you right? espcially my snake, nanner's don't effect my snake at all unless I touch the ground, but even then in the end a grenade will be right in your FACE!

And boom! B-air'd ya, And that's the game...

Uhh... yeah, snake does not have to be on the ground to completely obliterate you.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Learn to catch his nades and try to predict when he will use them. Use your banana's as well to mix things up and try to keep yourself "fresh"(don't let yourself go in an "autopilot" and get predictable or snake can turn this game to his advantage fast)

I find that snake players usually become extremely predictable after awhile, so try to keep things slow and keep good spacing and pressure on the snake player until you find ways to overcome that snake user's playstyle.

Sup Dawg

Smash Apprentice
snake will definately provide some interesting neutral stage brawls

nades+nanners=ftw

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
One problem is when Snake gets control of the bananas, he may have a big advantage in control of the field. It'll make his 'nades and c4/claymore games harder to get through as well as his U-Smash motors limiting air movement.

Top Bottom