• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are all Yoshis this stupid?

aznegglover

Smash Journeyman
Since I had no school today, and nothing to do besides homework, I felt like starting Brawl again (took a break 'cause of craploads of work)

Since I was also home alone (bro was at a school orientation), I decided to play a buncha level 4 CPUs on Random

Every Yoshi I played managed to throw him/herself off the stage in the first few seconds of the match.

._________________.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Don't worry, all low-level CPUs are imbeciles. Just use Ganondorf and spam up-tilt, and you'll soon see what I mean.

aznegglover

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea, they also managed to Egg Roll themselves off.

And.. a Falco I'm playing now just let go of the ledge to his doom

gg CPUs, lulz

@Eldiran: I actually did that.. and they actually know how to get out of the way O:

PCHU

Smash Lord
I hate seeing the word CPU, I sometimes feel dyslexic and mistake it for my own name.
Seriously.
Anyways, lvl 4s are your problem.
You'd think they should teach you, but I guess they have their own way...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^ yea, I see what you mean since I myself love to beat on Yoshi's since their annoying (their voice) and stupid

Shuma

Smash Hero
"I hate seeing the word CPU, I sometimes feel dyslexic and mistake it for my own name."

Pft. And i hate seeing the word "Shame". Aniway. lvl 4 cpu. This question is stupid, it's like assking if lvl 1 diddy is stupid.

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
Since I had no school today, and nothing to do besides homework, I felt like starting Brawl again (took a break 'cause of craploads of work)

Since I was also home alone (bro was at a school orientation), I decided to play a buncha level 4 CPUs on Random

Every Yoshi I played managed to throw him/herself off the stage in the first few seconds of the match.

._________________.
What I bolded made me vreh sadface. Though even upper level CPU Yoshi's SD a lot. Might as well stick to real people.

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi has ADD so it's not surprising he goes all over the place... Have you ever tried pausing in training mode with that beast? He dances non stop like his feet are literally on fire!

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@Eldiran: I actually did that.. and they actually know how to get out of the way O:
Huh, really?? I guess that's the difference between level 3s and 4s... one could easily 3-stock a level 3 computer with only volcano kick if not for stale moves; they don't really pay any attention...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
LMAO XD
Yes, yes they are.
Except when their not. >_>

Top Bottom