• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools! Project M for Nintendo 64!

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
*The PMDT*
*knows how to make brawl mods*
*doesn't know how April Fools jokes work*

Traditionally, you wouldn't yell "APRIL FOOLS!" before someone was actually fooled by the prank as that sorta ruined it. Jus' super sayin.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

*The PMDT*
*knows how to make brawl mods*
*doesn't know how April Fools jokes work*

Traditionally, you wouldn't yell "APRIL FOOLS!" before someone was actually fooled by the prank as that sorta ruined it. Jus' super sayin.
The title was edited to say april fools at a later point...

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
You should make a 64 mode with alts for stages and chars!
Am I the only one who thinks that's a bad idea?

I'd rather they make and add costumes that are actually cool, as opposed to lessening the overall quality by creating intentionally bad versions of all the characters for a silly gimmick that would be bound to get old quickly.

I think adding those costumes officially would be such an unfortunate waste of time, effort and space.

Last edited:

Shaboobie

Smash Rookie
I know it's an April Fools' joke but I honestly feel like this would be really sick. I don't think it could be done on an actual N64 but some kind of internet-based platform would work.

Top Bottom