• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 5, 2014] (Brawl/P:M) The PWN Series 2: East Michigan Strikes Back (Grand Blanc)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
GivEs me much sadness That i can'T come anymoRe, hOpefuLLy someonE will be able to help nom, loe1, anD who ever else was gonna be in my car a ride up.

stewyian

Smash Ace
im like 90% confirmed, ill prolly able to help loe1 and maybe nom, i will also be bringing wuvs assuming i can make it

Last edited:

stewyian

Smash Ace
naa i just amuse all the april fools jokesters, like ori would dip on this, he thinks him and zinoto will win doubles but hes mistaken

Last edited:

Xatic

Smash Lord
Unless something golden happens in the next few days I won't be here. All of the rides I had aren't working out suddenly.

If this changes I'll be sure to let you know but as of this moment I wouldn't bank on me coming sadly.

stewyian

Smash Ace
ill come for dubles for sure, dont know if i wanna enter singles my hype / motivation kinda died today for some odd reason

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
I'll team with you again :)
hey tesla...really sorry bout this but im gonna have to bail on us being partners...i told my friend that if he was available i would team with him...he wasent available at first but now he is and he really wants to go....so im gonna have to team with him i hope u find someone else and who knows maybe we will find each other in bracket and you could kick our a$$es (maybe)

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Unless something golden happens in the next few days I won't be here. All of the rides I had aren't working out suddenly.

If this changes I'll be sure to let you know but as of this moment I wouldn't bank on me coming sadly.
Get Dayton to bring you.....

pwahahhahahaa

LOE1

Smash Lord
this will be the tournament i beat zinoto at in both brawl and pm

i got this

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
I can meet someone somewhere half way if they can drive the rest. I'm low on gas. Someone plz let me know. I'm super hyped up for this.

Tesla_Coil

Smash Cadet
hey tesla...really sorry bout this but im gonna have to bail on us being partners...i told my friend that if he was available i would team with him...he wasent available at first but now he is and he really wants to go....so im gonna have to team with him i hope u find someone else and who knows maybe we will find each other in bracket and you could kick our a$$es (maybe)
No worries.

Anyone still need a teammate in PM?

I can meet someone somewhere half way if they can drive the rest. I'm low on gas. Someone plz let me know. I'm super hyped up for this.
You could meet up with me in Ann Arbor and I could drive us down. Message me and we can set it up.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I may or may not be entering PM doubles. We'll see what happens.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Look ori bro or nom.... we should double ganon. One of you guys team with me. I promise will get somewhere.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Look ori bro or nom.... we should double ganon. One of you guys team with me. I promise will get somewhere.
next PM tourney I'm 100% down. This tourney I'm mainly focusing on Brawl. if I change my mind i'll let you know.

lain

Smash Master
soooo i guess i'm coming for this..!!

yo WTP I'll team witchu for brawl dubz, I don't have your number so text me or something and lemme know.

i also need a teammate for P:M so chyeah

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mini Results

Brawl Singles
1. LOE1
2. Zinoto
3. lain
4. Stewyian
5. Ksev
5. Nom

Brawl Doubles
1. LOE1/Stewyian
2. Zinoto/Ori
3. Ksev/WTP

Project M Singles
1. LOE1
2. Zinoto
3. lain
4. Nom
5. Identity Crisis
5. Zyth

Project M Doubles
1. Zinoto/lain
2. LOE1/Identity Crisis
3. Zyth/Nom

LOE1

Smash Lord
i still dont feel happy about my win in brawl tho...

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
I'm excited to see my match against nom. All though mine and neils match was pretty damn intense. Glad to see more faces for pm. Shotouts later.

Top Bottom