• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 5, 2014] (Brawl/P:M) The PWN Series 2: East Michigan Strikes Back (Grand Blanc)

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
I'm not the creative type, but you all know how fun the last event was, well it's back and better than ever. The PWN Series 2: East Michigan Strikes Back. With a possible 50 dollar pot bonus for PM singles and a second TO courtesy a la Xatic, this tournament will keep the hype train rollin, this time with TWO STREAMS.

The PWN Shop: 12821 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
(The Address on the map is more consistent in navigation systems to actually get to the venue, The PWN Shop is located near the end of the mall on the south side)

Schedule:
11:00 - The PWN Shop opens/Registration Starts/Friendlies
12:00 - Project M Singles Pools / Brawl Doubles Start
02:30 - Project M Singles Bracket Begins
05:00 - Brawl Singles Bracket Starts
06:00 - Project M Doubles Bracket Starts
12:00 - Venue Closes

If you need to contact me with any questions please call or text (810)-701-5554

Prices:
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $5
Brawl Doubles - $10 ($5 per player)
Project M Singles - $5
Project M Doubles - $10 ($5 per player)

Rulesets:
Brawl - Apex 2014 Ruleset
Project M - Version 3.02/Apex 2014 Ruleset

Payouts:
< 29 Entrants
1. 60%
2. 30%

3. 10%

30-39 Entrants
1. 55%
2. 30%
3. 10%
4. 5%

40+ Entrants
1. 48%
2. 22%
3. 15%
4. 10%
5. 2.5% each

Additional Notes:
  • Venue fee will be required for you to play on the sets we have available for the event; however, it is completely free to come and hang out at The PWN Shop
  • Bringing a full setup for either game (TV, Wii, and game) will act as your venue fee
  • There are drinks and snacks available in the venue for small prices, and you may order Benitos Pizza through the front desk, this is the only outside food that will be allowed in the venue.
  • At any time during the tournament if you are found to not be following the rules of the venue you will be disqualified from the bracket and asked to leave.
  • If you contact me before April 1st I might be able to arrange housing for the night before.
  • http://www.pwnshop-gaming.com/Default.aspx

West Michigan be prepared (flex)

Last edited:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Some updates in the OP, if you haven't taken a look yet please do. The pot bonus as of right now is 50/50

Last edited:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yoo, I'm pretty hyped for this, I hope West MI makes it out!
Edit: Also is Lain's Stupid Rule going to be applied here?

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm ready for some commentary both Brawl and P:M :3

gotta keep working on my P:M commentary :)

stewyian

Smash Ace
Still debating on comin, if i do i gonna hard again and hopefully pick up the mic once or twice too

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
suprised there is no hype for this....usually when a tournament is this close people start going ape **** on the messages

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
suprised there is no hype for this....usually when a tournament is this close people start going ape **** on the messages
there is a Brawl/PM tourney this weekend in Ann Arbor that everyone is prepping for. Come Sunday this will explode with hype

zyth

Smash Lord
i should be able to make this, currently trying to get out of work for this day. Ori can i catch a ride to this?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i should be able to make this, currently trying to get out of work for this day. Ori can i catch a ride to this?
possibly. Currently my car is myself, nom, loe1, apasher?, and theytah?
apasher and theytah are pretty 50/50 right now. When I know what goes on with them I can tell you.

Got my schedule today. Can't make it. Those work johns.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo this saddens me greatly :(

Last edited:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
PzO if you're coming to this i'm going to cream myself from the hypegasm. THE HYPE TRAIN WILL HAVE ITS CABOOSE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom