• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

kd-

Smash Lord
Of course you can help TO Sax, Rob's too busy playing friendlies and mm's during the tourney to actually run it. Tremor and I made the bracket for one of these things

pritch32

Smash Rookie
Hopefully my whole band will be coming through. We're tournament n00bs but smash fanatics.

I'm assuming we just show up at registration with cash and we're good to go???

Soloist

Smash Ace
Hopefully my whole band will be coming through. We're tournament n00bs but smash fanatics.

I'm assuming we just show up at registration with cash and we're good to go???
Yes. Try and bring exact change if you can. Five dollar bills are the best (it probably says this somewhere in the original post). And of course, your own controllers.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Actually, I may not be able to make this due to money being tight until later next month.

I may be able to come to the next Beach House/SWEET, though.

SwingDoom

Smash Rookie
I'm over at MSU and am unable to commute to UMich. but would love to attend the next one in East Lansing. :)

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Was no one gonna mention that P:M is now in this? I just noticed it was suddenly added to the OP. Kind of a step backwards in the stagelist from BH3, but I'll be there. :smash:

So no project m?
(^ Getting his attention too)

Last edited:

TUSK

Smash Cadet
I may be in boston still.. but if I'm not I'll definitely be there. :]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Rob what kind of a subtitle is "The Series Continues"? LOOOL
<3

CTL17

Smash Lord
Which SWEET has generated the most salt such that the tournament name was overpowered by the saltiness?

Last edited:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I read that post five times and I'm still not sure what you asked lol. But SWEET IV was the one that produced Who's Got Salt back in 2011.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
SWEET IV has to be the saltiest edition of SWEET ever. We **** talked Chicago/Toronto, then proceeded to land zero Michigan players into the top 8 of that tourney.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For what it's worth, forecasts are saying cloudy and mid-30's for Saturday. After a weekend like this past one, I'll take it.

kd-

Smash Lord
Alright, so I'll be here, but I have a hockey game at 7 so I'll be gone from like 6-9. I'll probably come to troll around and maybe do commentary if there's a setup

edit: and I guess sf4 if Julian wants to

CTL17

Smash Lord
Looking for a teammate. Preferably someone who likes to Falcon Punch friends, do really stupid things that work somehow, and/or goes for continuous self-destruct kills.

Anther

Smash Champion
So.. I need someone to house me at around 8:30am on Saturday. Anyone plan on being awake that early ;-;?

Or if anyone's running through Ypsilanti early on in the day and can swing by Carpenter and Packard then I can be picked up at a more normal time. My fishbuddy needs to use our car early Saturday morning and I'd get lost if I had to use the bus system.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So.. I need someone to house me at around 8:30am on Saturday. Anyone plan on being awake that early ;-;?

Or if anyone's running through Ypsilanti early on in the day and can swing by Carpenter and Packard then I can be picked up at a more normal time. My fishbuddy needs to use our car early Saturday morning and I'd get lost if I had to use the bus system.
Can you post this to the Facebook event? I'm afraid not many people will see it here on Smashboards.
https://www.facebook.com/events/539007039531463/

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
smashboards is virtually dead in michigan.

looking forward to watching this stream on the way to texas.

best of luck michigan homies

Top Bottom