• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 25, 2015] END OF THE LINE 1 (Cleveland, OH)

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
There will be PIZZA at the event! (If that helps lol) There's also other food options nearby including Denny's, Panera, Chipotle, etc.
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1035695159792650/
Hosted in the same location of Wade Commons Pioneer room as per usual.
Address : 11451 Juniper Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106
Venue fee: 2$ (Anyone who brings a setup which is TV + System gets this waived, one or the other you get half off) Collection of the venue fee will be at the door.
IMPORTANT: If you are bringing a setup please arrive at 6:00pm so we don't get pressed for time!

Schedule:
6:00PM - Setup for people who are bringing setups. & Registration Begins
7:30PM - Registration ends and tournament begins.

Rules: If someone needs to do something (whether it be to get on the stream TV, use the bathroom, get food (Pizza or otherwise), and they aren't sure if they have time to do it, report it to me AND your opponent. (I will be sitting at registration so if you don't know me already you'll know who I am) You have 5 minutes to show up if you are awol and there are open setups if you do not report to me or your opponent and you will be DQ'd as a result. Pick up after yourselves and remember to mark your equipment so that it doesn't get lost in the midst of similar looking items. Depending on how many setups we have, we will have designated tournament setups which means that tournament matches take precedence over anything on those setups. As we approach the end of the tournament however, setups will be designated for friendly play. For friendlies before the tournament, don't hog setups! Let people get a go and warm up before their epic battle of epic proportions!

If stream is not finicky as it has been in the past, we will be live on : www.twitch.tv/CWRU_smash

Tournament games:
Melee Singles - 5$ Entry Fee
Smash 4 singles Side Event - Free
Official Rules will be posted in the next few days.

Prize Pot:
1st Place - 60%
2nd Place - 30%
3rd Place - 10 %

For Commuters:
"There's minimal parking on Juniper, Bellflower, and Euclid. If you don't mind dropping some money you can spend some money to park in the uptown parking lot or behind Constantino's, but Constantino's might be risky because they haven't had their ticket machine running the last few times I was there so I don't know if parking is free or if they'll tow you. There might be parking on 116th street close to the Blue Fig but those spots are usually taken and I don't know exactly what the parking policy is during those hours. 117th is pretty much free to park on all the time and will probably have no open spots because of it. Your best bet is to probably shell out a few dollars for the 3 hours of uptown parking, they also have an hour or 2 free." - Rob Taylor

Last edited:

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
Just a note: if you haven't been here before, just ask around for "Wade Commons". The room we are in is the Pioneer room.

Top Bottom