• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 25, 2015] Atlantic Extravaganza 7 [AEX7] Melee, Project M, Sm4sh... (Mohnton, PA)

Squidberg

Smash Cadet
https://www.facebook.com/events/1674846476076066

The seventh installment of Atlantic Extravaganza is hitting southeast PA once again on April 25th.

EVENTS:
Melee singles and doubles
PM singles and doubles
Smash 4 singles and doubles

RULE SETS:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxh5TINH-rbDLTZFNktyTVR5YjQ/view?usp=sharing

BRACKET ENTRY LIMIT: 4

FEES:
Venue Fee - $10
All Singles Events - $10
All Doubles Events - $20 (per team)

SCHEDULE:
Registration/Warm-ups - 9:30am - 11am
Doubles for all events - 11am
Singles for all events - 2pm (est)

PAYOUTS:
60/30/10

FOOD:
Food will be served free of charge at venue

DISCOUNTS:
First 10 full setups (TV & System) get venue fee half off
First 3 to bring 2 full setups, one of which being a WiiU with Sm4sh, venue fee is waived completely

REFUNDS:
There will be no refunds for venue fee or bracket entries. If you pay to enter a bracket, TRIPLE CHECK that you have signed the bracket entry form for your event. If you do not sign the sheet we will not know to put you on the bracket.

FUNDRAISER:
We will be accepting donations at multiple areas throughout the venue. If you utilize our free meals that we will be serving, we urge you to donate. All funds donated will be sent to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation

T-SHIRTS:
AEX t-shirts will be for sale at the venue for $15

Last edited:

Blazikus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blazikus
Hoping I can make it to this! Glad to see some Sm4sh tournaments happening somewhat close to Philly :)

Squidberg

Smash Cadet
What kind of food will be served? Assuming it's included with the venue fee. Also, can you specify rules and prizing?
We generally serve hotdogs and hamburgers as well as a bunch of random snacks. I updated the info, the payouts are 60/30/10 for all brackets. We follow APEX standard rule sets.

I'll see if I can attend. Do you know how many people are confirmed entering?
At the moment, according to the facebook page, 92 people are confirmed with 28 'maybe'
We anticipate a total attendance of around 110 people

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can't go. Grades are in the ****ter and I must try to recover.

Top Bottom