• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 24, 2015] SMASH 4 SINGLES AT MOLLOY ON THE 24th (Rockville... (Rockville Centre, NY)

drumdog

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Molloy, if anyone knows it, is hosting a Smash 4 singles double elimination tourney. Sign ups START AT 10 AND END AT 11(CAPS LOCK WOO!). I'll waive your fee and pay you 5 bucks if you can bring a setup. WE DESPERATELY NEED WII U AND ADAPTORS WITH SMASH 4 ALL CHARACTERS UNLOCKED. No customs. Any other questions let me know! And please guys, let me know if you're coming. It's my first time TO'ing and not leaving everything to the last minute would make it much easier on me. The me paying you to bring a setup will transaction only work if you contact me before hand.

Last edited:

Nicholas Rusinyak

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicokow
Hey I know this is on a Friday and I would like to go but this is scheduled during school. Don't you think it would be easier to do it on a Saturday? I think you would have a higher attendance on a Saturday rather than a Friday morning. Also if it's rescheduled I would be able to bring a wii u but no adapter

drumdog

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately the guy who took care of setting up for it, and who has ultimate power over it doesn't really know how to run an event like this. So, now its on friday

Nicholas Rusinyak

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicokow
Alright I understand. Do you think you'll be having another event like this? I have a couple people who would like to play in this but won't be able to due to the scheduling conflict. Maybe next time you can encourage the person coordinating this to schedule it on a Saturday next time. Thank you and hopefully this will be successful! RVC desperately needs events like this for all the smashers in this community!

drumdog

Smash Rookie
Well the school year is ending soon, but I'd love to try and work with them to schedule more events. Get in touch with me

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Just noticed the schedule. No way I can make this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom