• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 20, 2014] Smash of Ages - SSB64 and PM (Whittier, CA)

Soto

Smash Cadet
SmashBros.png

The Paragonian Society and LA Smash are partnering up to bring Smash of Ages, a SSB64 and Project M tournament. Some of the best smashers in and around the greater LA area will battle it out to see who's the best Smasher!
Entry Fees: $5 Venue fee $5 Category entries*
Where: Villalobos Hall
Games: Super Smash Bros. 64 and Project M
Categories: Singles and Doubles

Be sure to check out Los Angeles Super Smash Bros. Tournaments and The Paragonian Society on Facebook.

So please only RSVP if you're very sure you'll be able to attend because the amount of attendees will determine a lot of the finder details.

I'll keep this event with weekly updates.

*Fees are subject to change

Last edited:

<theGRIM>

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join and bring a couple friends that want to join too. We all have money and it's our first tournament, so we're all exited about it. I'm eager for more details . I'll keep daily tabs on your updates Soto.. Cheers!

Last edited:

Soto

Smash Cadet
We've finalized details and are partnering up with LA Smash, a group that put up a pretty good tournament last November.

The event has been updated with the event details.

Last edited:

Soto

Smash Cadet
How competitive is SSB64???
Competitive enough for you to come and watch :)
Great thing about these kind of tournys is that they're not only competitive but very amateur-friendly, so if you're just getting into it you can definitely learn a lot from coming to the event.

Soto

Smash Cadet
Happy to hear that VGBootCamp is helping us out with retweets, FB shares, and such. Show your support and like their page!

Soto

Smash Cadet
Was this thread posted in the n64 smash thread. You'd get more people.
Hey @ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi , you mentioned I should have posted the event on the N64 Smash thread, which are you talking about because I've another event and I want to post it on said thread, unless you can do it for me:

"Next tournament (From the guys that brought you Smash of Ages in April):
https://www.facebook.com/events/936163959743377/
http://smashboards.com/threads/jul-26-2014-smash-of-ages-ssb64-whittier-ca.360516/"

Top Bottom