• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
LOL <3 HBK. I didn't even really camp your Fox at all. Your Marth though... that's just the style I play vs Marth get over it. ;P You were trying to camp me with pivot grabs anyways so whatever.
Camping with pivot grabs....right, and all you do is platform camp, mini plank up in this *****. Put that money where your mouth is, Im willing to put a minimum of 20 on it next time we play. The loss doesnt bother me that much though because I know Im still 5 times better than you and I can still laugh at the next national when you fail to make it outta pools...aww poor baby 3 way tie had you so close didnt it :( I was rooting for you too...not really though :laugh:

HBK trolling this thread harder than ever.

Listen you mad cuz you cant beat sheik. Dthrow>your marth

King of LI lol I bet Alejandro P could beat you with one ice climber son.
Haha this is so funny coming from someone that probably has a total of like 5 tourny wins under his belt while attending like 20 plus tournies. Lol go 2 and out more you ****ing scrub. Hop off these nutz *****. Still bitter as hell cuz you couldnt get that 10 back, dnt worry I think I was the only person who saw the tears in your eyse when Alu denied yo LMAO.

O man DA Alejandro. Lol like Id ever be scared of playing him again. Vanz is better than he ever was and has been for the last 4 years or so. ***** is so outdated...lol that 2005 playstyle isnt going to do **** nowadays. Long Island fuking sucks...I mean lets be serious your 2 best players are Hazz/G$ lmfao that **** is so ****ing pathetic. Maybe you should move and then you wnt suck as much. And my anything >All of jussexed charcaters. Lets get real you practice with people who Id consider byes in tourny. Shut your dumb *** up

Its like OMG Long Island shows up to a tourney. Im so scared Im gonna have that tough competition that includes infamous names such as G$ Hazz Ale Jussexed Dmon Prog Animal Honeybadger. ***** get real

Edit-at Mana, Gmoney was up 1-0 on Spawn, had game 2 won becasue he edgeguarded Spawn then his stupid *** tried to spike with Falco and missed and the went on to lose game 3. What a ****ing joke

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
uh oh HBK you mad?It only took you an hour to post that :p

You been playing for like what 3 years more than me if not more and you still cant beat anybody using ganon or sheik rofl.

Yo Spawn how easy was it beasting on that wannabe M2k.

Your lucky I didn't have to stay in the tourney or you would be crying in the corner after I wooped you using your own char.

Come to my school one day if you think your hot **** ill beat you without even playing this game more than 2 years LMFAO HBK trying to show off NJ skill why we number one of the rankings son.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
And it takes me less than 10 minutes to ask....whats your highest placing in tourny? Have you won a tourny before? You cnt even win those scrub gametables that no one good goes to.

Lol your so bad. Like Ive said have fun with those beastly 33rd and 25th that you constantly get. I dunno most people have some sort of drive to get better but maybe you like those numbers alot.

And its funny you mention I cnt beat Sheik/Ganon mains but yo dnt realize that you cnt beat anyone period. You always go 2 and out.

To sum it up, get better. You play this game more than like 90% of the peeople that went to no johns but still get dead last.

LOL number 1 in the rankigs. way to ride the coattails of good players. O mand US is so beats and im god cuz we got mango stfu

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
And it takes me less than 10 minutes to ask....whats your highest placing in tourny? Have you won a tourny before? You cnt even win those scrub gametables that no one good goes to.

Lol your so bad. Like Ive said have fun with those beastly 33rd and 25th that you constantly get. I dunno most people have some sort of drive to get better but maybe you like those numbers alot.

And its funny you mention I cnt beat Sheik/Ganon mains but yo dnt realize that you cnt beat anyone period. You always go 2 and out.

To sum it up, get better. You play this game more than like 90% of the peeople that went to no johns but still get dead last.

LOL number 1 in the rankigs. way to ride the coattails of good players. O mand US is so beats and im god cuz we got mango stfu
Yeah I def play this game more than 90% of the people at no johns......you dont know what your talking about lol. I dont play anyone up here. 2 and out that only happened recently because I had to face jesus first round which I still don't get why it was like that but w/e.

I didnt get last because I played it out and lost to people in tourney sets if you dont remember.

My highest placing in tourney was a double grand finals at what you would consider a LI scrub tourney which I won. I dont think I have ever gotten 33rd wtf are you drawing that from. All your facts are wrong.....im done come play if you wanna get *****.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
dam *****s goin all out n dis. HYPE!! see dis is why tri state so good. the **** talk be motivating *****s like hell. give thanx for hbk. i bet if the whole tri state ganged up on hbk in **** talk we'd still lose. lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao

hbk is trolling *****z madd ****ing hard lmfao ...

also just sexed u haven't gotten out of that bottom tier of players that show up ... i just switch it up and pt different people from that pool of people

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
All your facts are wrong.....im done come play if you wanna get *****.
That is just so cute, he wants me to go to him so he can get some HBK training. I like how you hid that behind the whole "youll **** me" part. No sense in wasting gas to go play someone Ill consistently 4 stock.

Yea you had to play Jman 1st round. But you still have a losers bracket match you dumb *****. What happened there?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Imma be here hopefully march madness is coming up gotta get that training in and prove myself

No more tristate love I gotta hate on everyone so I can **** face.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Dam homie....**** is gettin crazy in here....I leave for a few hours and hbk drops the spirit bomb on nikkas.....glad I no where I stand

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i should have played hbk just so i can be like "rusty *** husband ***** me harder in marth dittos" lol

jk <3 we do need to play next time tho

edit-i think this may be VBM in HBK's account LOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Honestly I don't even want hbk to teach me smash I want him to teach me trash talkin....dis ***** is nasty at it

Grill

Smash Cadet
*****s from Maplewood be gettin real hood in this thread I aint ****in wit HBK at no more tournys he might pull out a glock and start pistol whipping my dumb ***

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Camping with pivot grabs....right, and all you do is platform camp, mini plank up in this *****. Put that money where your mouth is, Im willing to put a minimum of 20 on it next time we play. The loss doesnt bother me that much though because I know Im still 5 times better than you and I can still laugh at the next national when you fail to make it outta pools...aww poor baby 3 way tie had you so close didnt it :( I was rooting for you too...not really though :laugh:
Awwww boooo hooo. I'm crying so hard right now from this ****talk. I suck so bad, I need HBK's approval and everyone else's approval in the community in order for me to maybe some day think I'm good. :cry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You ****ing kidding me? I don't cry about how I didn't make it outta pools at Pound. If people ask me, I tell them and it makes me a little depressed, but I beat one of the best Fox players in the world, so I don't give a ****. I almost caused one of the greatest upsets in smash history. The player that got 7th at Pound I almost (along with the help of Chu and Linguini) made not make it into bracket.

Also I ****ing suck at platform camping. I'm really good at needle camping though. Idunno, I've gotta watch our set again to remember what I even did to win. Also, how'd you do at Rom2/Pound4 again? I forget. :laugh::laugh:

Yeah, you probably are 5 times better than me. Good **** man. Proud of you. I'm still working on my game and I'm a player that isn't quite there yet for being decent at this game. Since you are 5 times better than me I'll just back down and not accept the money match since I know that you'd win and I'd lose.

Also, man up HBK, you went 0-2 against me. You were the only really good person there that I felt I legitimately beat. Take it out in the bracket vs me and **** my **** up. The thing is, I don't care what the outcome is because I'm not even somewhat known in this community. I've got nothing to lose vs you, but everything to gain. :p:p

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Man f*ck all you hoes! G-State is about to do some serious damage in the near future. New Jerzey is about to blow everyone out the water, **** every other state. If you not from NJ then **** you except for a selected few.

Jman-Yoooo apples is crazy nowadays
Eggm-You got this next time homie, we need those NJ practice sessions like back in theday. Time to get back on the grind
Tec0-Def wasnt on point...lmao Ill put up a better fight next time.
Roman-Is the f*cking man. **** def have to make it up to Mass now and repay you sometime soon.

And for the rest of you ***** *** n*ggas
G$-Stupidest motha****a on the planet. Lol Mango Falco my ***, he would never be caught doin some stupid *** **** like that. Get the *** outta my regiion *****. Go to midwest or some ****. We dnt need you
Alu-*** you too! There like 3 NJ people and I gotta play Tec0 2nd round, *** outta here. Yea your Samus is non spacy and I be tearin that ***** up.
Spawn-I am gonna tear you a new one next time we play. Camply *** ma****a, just wait till Im in the right state of mind lol
Prog-**** you too
Hazz-Blazblue? I hope your *** is at least good at it cuz your clearly wasting your time playing melee
JusSexed-****ing joke of a Marth main. Waaa!!!!Cry more cuz you aint get your refund p*ssy.
D1-Eggms gnna win me my $5 back

Aint gonna be able to touch NJ, B*tches no what time it is. Our *****s from dwn under are bout to come up and start ******. And if your cool with NY then **** you too. CT **** you, RI **** you, PA **** you.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
see, this is why we needed that freestyle battle. i would have bodybagged everybody.

Top Bottom