• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
it was just an example.. im definitely hawking this thread b/c im so lazy to go to school right now >_< but im going.. bai.

GOTM

Smash Champion
you guys should bowl with terrv from TOS.

his average is about 216. hes also came one strike away from a 300 once.

Eggm

Smash Hero
yeah a friend of mine bowl a 299 once, which means he bowl all strikes and his last throw was a 9. :/
id honestly rather have gotten like a 150 then get that. Sounds awful. My average in HS was like 200 all 4 years i was on the team.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
My dad bowled a 300 before. He is in a league and basically every thurday him my brother and a bunch of old dudes got together to share exotic beers and bowl.

It was strange because I had never gone to see my dad bowl before that night and he had been bowling on thrusdays since before I was born. So the only time I watched my dad bowl, he got a 300.

Personally though I suck at bowling.

Tekken Bowl MM?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Luck, are you who I think you are?
ok first ... LMFAOOO at this

and second ... i'm just alright at pool ... i wish i knew how to play poker cuz i would **** ... i'm good at card games ... really good

next off ... why do i suck at melee soo bad now -_______-

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
and second ... i'm just alright at pool ... i wish i knew how to play poker cuz i would **** ... i'm good at card games ... really good
Card games is a wide range of games. Skill at like, a collectible card game like Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever doesn't neccessarily translate over to Poker. Not that I really buy into Poker "skill"... it's just playing really tightly to the numbers and trying to read people, which IMO is really boring.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Tia site for the tourney

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2829

Full results will be there within 2 days. They will be here now.

Teams:
1: open for buisness (eggm + jman) ($98.00)
2: GREEN GOBLIN (Cactuar + Scar) ($28.00)
3: big apple 3 a.m. (alukard + djn) ($14.00)
4: the tide is high (reno + hbk)
5: cactuar is an effeminate weirdo (vanz + doyoung)
5: jfox + sensei (jfox + sensei)
7: team helmet (chibo + ultima)
7: donkeychu (kwan + n64)
9: i hate your face (crismas + ame)
9: flip + archie (flip + archie)
9: metal fence (arcturus + ceon)
9: murt munk and meat (sol + phish-it)
13: IDK (mjx9 + niwatori)
13: star fox elitez (jtailz531 + chain-ace)

Singles:
1: jman (split)
1: hbk (split)
1: cactuar (split)
4: vanz
5: reno
5: eggm
7: djn
7: scar
9: alukard
9: phish it
9: ceon
9: sol
13: jfox
13: flip
13: ultima scout
13: eman
17: crismas
17: darren
17: mike man
17: arcturus
17: n64
17: kwan
17: jtailz531
17: chibo
25: chain-ace
25: ame

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO .... well i went to winners finals in doubles and lost cuz eggm bair'd me and i A curved to my doom at like 45%

R3N0

Smash Lord
there is skill in poker. knowing when to bet and how to bet. not to show any tells. knowing your statistical advantage.

but i mean casually.. when you're not focused.. is like mostly on how to bet , betting on tilt etc. reading bets.

Yo I'm so down for poker. though the only fair / and the only poker i would play is hold'em.

so yeah someone bring chips and we'll do either tournament style or with buy ins...

btw pool MM anyone. plz?

lol

i'm asian.. i used to HAWK pool halls.

By the way, vanz this next one, you're going down. and then after that i'm going to beat whomever i have to beat to get into top 3. I'm done getting 5th.
-_-'

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
no dont lie, you cried.

btw ty hbk for first picking me twice lol =D
Darn it Reno....it's bad enough I was 2 SD's from beating Chibo, but do you have to mention that, too? lol. j/k. God dang it, I gotta work on the random SD's. I always make my comeback FAR too late. even in the missle storm match.....friggin' chibo and his missle storm.

Edit: I just started looking over the tape....OMG Alukard, that comeback was amazing. Doyoung just got you with the gay upsmash. Nice gimp, btw. Alukard, you're beast, and let noone tell you otherwise.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Brian eggm down aired u.. then u got hit with the back so that y u went that way it was kinda funny...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
JMan, did you get any matches on the crappy little TV? Plus, we never played....T_T

BTW, Alukard....that match against DoYoung's Falco was ALSO amazing, lol. The first two matches on the tape are just amazing beyond all compare....wait the third was awesome too. Then Doyoung finally brought his Jiggz out, ROFL.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Dang....then I can't study...erm...admire your Fox awesomeness. ROFL, nah, I just thought I'd show some ppl what JMan is all about. I've even got some decent footage, which suprises me, LOL.

Oh yeah, Niwatori is down for the whole bowling thing. He even said if he ever cleans out his basement he'd hold a tourney at his house, lol. (i'd help him...but I don't live there anymore, and his basement is scary cluttered.)

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pretty gay only the 2nd tourney got on AIB I don't get my gold medal. >< I'd have 3 if both tournaments were put up oh well.

Btw, alukard as you point at the thread title I point at the thermostat while in the venue.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Well eggm you could probly recreate the bracket using any tio program. Jfox made everyone post who they lost to and stuff so i dnt think itd be too hard to recreate stuff. Thats what they did for VLS, but I dunno if we have a bracket expert or something.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord

i tried to recreate stuff eggm but from places like 9th and on it gets a lil fuzzy. maybe some one could point out where i messed up.

this is what i got based on the results people posted but some of them dnt add up. cnt help you out with teams eggm

yea i was a lil bored

Alukard

Smash Hero
switch phish it and jfox in losers i didn't play phish it i beat jfox in losers

JFox

Smash Hero
i dunno why, but its showing up small on my comp. **** vista.

I MIGHT be able to show up to this cuz i think im gonna celebrate friday with my g/f. we'll see.

Top Bottom