• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
heart Break Kid;5359606 I Would Also Like To Point Out That Ever Since Reno Made This Post About A Month Ago I'm 3-0 Against Him. Thx For The Motivation Buddy. <3[/quote said:
This **** Made Me Lol Cuz Its True Jk <3 Reno

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah I'm 3-0 vs Reno since then too. HBK we should team @ Midwest and be "Team 3-0 vs Reno in tourney".

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Rar...I probably won't be able to make the 28th event. There's an anime con that weekend in the city and I have artist alley obligations.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Rar...I probably won't be able to make the 28th event. There's an anime con that weekend in the city and I have artist alley obligations.
good **** crismas ... thats nice ^_^ ... dont wry just try to b here the next one =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam reno everyone pooped on u son ... also we should play pool one of these weekends ... me and g$$ found this spot down town ... 24 hours ... we should hit that up ... and its pretty cheap ^_^

R3N0

Smash Lord
WTF I'm so depressed.

The X - 0 vs Reno in tourny

is harsh man :-x...

>_<

and hbk you're like.. 3-1 :-p
Scar is like for real reals. 3-0
and jesus since melee @ the weeklies is 6-0..

its hard man b/c as im getting better everyone else is getting better @ the same rate :'(

ALSO I BEEN SUGGESTED WE DO THE DRAFT CREW LIKE THAT

If there was only 2 teams. Team 1 gets first pick, team 2 gets 2 picks and then team 1 gets 1 and then team 2 gets 1 until u finish. :-x JERKS!

and GET AT EGGM LAST WEEK FOR TRYING TO RIG THE **** OUTTA CREWS!!
making HBK get LAST pick the WHOLE TIME?!
QUIT LIFE.

BTW Real crews would be AMAZING. I think it'd be a lotta lotta fun.

And on a real side note.

Do yall think like I'm actually good? I'm just curious cause like when I go up against Scar, Jman, or like Eggm, or Cactus, I'm like **** man they're so good >_< And I get like super nervous lol. I wonder if anyone (probably not the ppl that consistantly **** the balls off of me) feels like that when they have to play me :-p

Btw scar, HBK IS TEAMING WITH ME SO BACK OFF U HUSSY
Our team name is going to be.
HBK is like M2k and Reno is like KDJ, but not really.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOO at will ...

also me and dj ... are going to **** the balls off everyone when we think of some new cool team combos to **** everyone lmaooo

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Do yall think like I'm actually good? I'm just curious cause like when I go up against Scar, Jman, or like Eggm, or Cactus, I'm like **** man they're so good >_< And I get like super nervous lol. I wonder if anyone (probably not the ppl that consistantly **** the balls off of me) feels like that when they have to play me :-p
I feel that way about your shiek. She's mad quick, and that's intimidating. Your other characters not really though. Just seems like you aren't very practiced with a lot of other chars.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol reno you didnt see my original post. i know you have wins against me in tourny im jus saying, since you posted in that nyc melee tourny thread saying your 2-1 against me you've yet to win any sets. :p

R3N0

Smash Lord
OHHHHHH lol

yeah... hahaha you stopped picking marth LOL

and lets be realreals.. some of them are blatant..
"you go on hbk you have a better chance of winning"

phish-it

Smash Champion
Although I'm too lazy/busy to write shoutouts, I want to say good **** to Alukard and th eowner of Gamers Gambit for helping bring Melee back. Draft crews and low tiers would both be awesome, but we probably wont be able to do both unless everything starts exactly on time.

Oh yeah, I was hearing talk about SA2B; anyone wanna MM in Chao garden events? Hahahaha

R3N0

Smash Lord
Low Tier would be a LOTTA FUN but I get to use sheik. lmao

nah but seriously though, I'd probably use game n dub. or link ..

or ylink or something.

Alukard

Smash Hero
low tier teams sound like they should happen ... i will do that next week starting first instead of doubles ...and it will start no matter wat the attendance and i say 2$ entree for that would b good ^_^ ... so when thats over we can do doubles right after and everyone is still on the team mindset

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o? What's this? Low tiers and Crews? Wow, lol. That'd be amazing. Do sub crews count? If so, then I get DoYoung, and my choice of Tec or VaNz, LOL. Gimp-aholics for the win, lol. I'm liking the sound of it. If Shakugan doesn't show up, though, I'd have to get Inui as my fourth, lol. (I say shakugan 'cuz he can be gay with IC's as well.)

"Crank that Roy"
Gimpin' is a Habit"

JFox

Smash Hero
IM TIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Someone has my controller!!!!! I'm pretty sure it would have to be flame or tails. I know I left the tourney with mine, but then I threw mine into the back seat. When I asked for it back, I got back some other silver one. Its got a bunch of scratches on the back and its kinda dirty lookin.

Mine has a like nic in the R trigger from when I dropped it on the pavement once by accident. So check your R triggers kiddies.

I WANT MY CONTROLLER BACK ASAP! I basically can't allow myself to play melee, not tech skill practice (which I do quite a bit) or playin with the tunes. This is cuz I dont wanna get used to someone else's scrub controller instead of my own. Ugh, I'm so pissed off.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Reno! OMG, that post was fantastic. I'm so happy I was included with all those people that are significantly better than men at the end, lol. But yea, the tri-state area now has a vendetta with neighborhood p. LOL
well deserved jfox you were beasting at the last weekly like really earned my respect.

ALSO -------------------
Yeah man our Crew was definitely the underdog just going by names. Imo. But the last battle WE ALL RAPEDEDEDEDED.

To everyone.. our secret bet was to not let hazz play at all during the last crew battle, you know why? because he beasted too much already on the crew battle vs cactus' crew. LOL He needed a break or else he'd turn green and really beast. and as crew mates we wanted to keep it on the DL.

had to double post here cuz it was deserved.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Another little known fact about Tecamazing.

JFox, you should like marker your controller in the center, or just get a sticker from Crismas. (I did both....the sticker takes priority, though. ^_^) I hope you get your controller back, soon, bro.

Eggm, you wanna play your Yoshi that badly, huh? Low Tiers? I'd have to play my Roy....my Y. Link isn't quite good enough. My Pichu is GOD awful. My Zelda is a work in progress.

Edit: I was SUPER heated that I couldn't do crews. I haven't done it once, (simply because I HAVE no crew -_-) and I was looking forward to it. I don't know if I mentioned it already, but I wanted to say it again. I cried when I got home. (Not really, but you get the point, lol.)

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

R3N0

Smash Lord
no dont lie, you cried.

btw ty hbk for first picking me twice lol =D

R3N0

Smash Lord
jfox deff did good massed up my plains mad hard in the last crew battle >_>

f u jfox <3

TRANSLATION:
JFox, you definitely did well and messed up my plans really badly in the last crew battle. <Emoticon>
**** You JFox, but I love you anyway.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, it was good to see all the familiar faces again.

i'm excited to be getting back into smash after a long hiatus

it was a fun tourney. next time i PROMISE i'll stay till the end

peace

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO!! ****.. i have to catch up on so many missed posts. ok

issue #1. if u add brawl to this, i will hate you long time. nyc will find another venue.. trust me. and there are brawl tournaments ever, plz don't ruin the last real melee haven.

reno - lmao @ you calling scar a hussy. wtf also ur going to a tournament in midwest?? take me plz

teco - aaaah! i hate that. u and ur brother just trade off controllers. the crappier the controller, the faster u play.. LOL.. u *******

eggm - this is for you and anyone else. MONEY MATCH TEC9 in bowling or wii sports bowling. i PROMISE, he will **** you.

issue #2 LOW TIER CREWS. PLEASE LETS DO IT!! i swear to god i was going to bring up the idea, but a bunch of u guys got to it before me. if we do, captains should be DJN, N64, (pakman if he shows up), phish-it and myself. that would be amazing.

Jman - u got two weeks, pick up a low tier.

HBK - $5.00 ur roy vs my YL??

--------------------------------------

i'll low tier money match anyone :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree with Vanz. Keep it mainly Melee. We need a Melee spot around here that isn't crowded with Brawl

I really been wanting to come here for the longest, but everytime, there's always something that gets in the way (no johns though)

1st time - I basically didn't have any money for transportation

2nd time - During this time, I was in a online tournament for the super Mario RPG game. I got camped/spammed by a Yoshi against my Peach =_=

NOW, I can't enter this one cause of the convention that's also the same day.

Man, someone knows how to edgeguard me in life ><;;

R3N0

Smash Lord
"eggm - this is for you and anyone else. MONEY MATCH TEC9 in bowling or wii sports bowling. i PROMISE, he will **** you.
"

truth, tec9 will **** and own anyone ever in bowling period.

JFox

Smash Hero
U cant own someone in bowling the way you can own someone in melee. Every time you bowl, its you vs the pins, its a game u need no one else to play. I can't really be cometitive about something like bowling, lol. (and I am a rather good bowler)

R3N0

Smash Lord
yes you can!! get owned!! Their score is just gonna be that that that much better and its gonna be depressing to see.. 94 ... vs .. 180 lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
Um, if he can only bowl a 180, chances are me or eggm can beat him. Eggm is a **** good bowler.

And BTW, eff wii bowling, that ish sucks compared to the real thing

Top Bottom