• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
lol, yeah it's a fox hit by a car and it says "can't let you do that star fox" in reference to what wolf says in starfox 64. unfortunately it's hard to tell what the writing is

Alukard

Smash Hero
how many people are interested in a no johns this weekend ?? ... plans got cancelled so i might be able to host one ... although i know theres comicon this weekend.. LMK !

Alukard

Smash Hero
this will be at the same venue ... its being renovated atm... so i mean if you went to the last no johns you'll know what it is

Alukard

Smash Hero
No johns cancelled ... No one showed up lol ... Well i tried to help you guys out with one extra tourney before rom5 ... See everyone at sudden death next week !! Hopefuly you guys dont make d1 look bad as well >_<

:phone:

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Results

Singles

1. OTG/G$
3. Everyone else

Teams

1. Team 9 Month Hypothesis (OTG.G$)
2. Everyone else

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
This might be possible for me! Are we gonna be in that new venue? AND TWEBB, we have either team at this/play loads of matches.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Any chance of a ride from/to the nanuet train station? I'll throw down for it.

Top Bottom