• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 18, 2015] Amiibowl Charity Tournament Series! (The Internet)

Spudman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nevets_Spud

I'm currently in the process of organizing a stream viewer-based character auction charity tournament series called "Amiibowl" using the Super Smash Bros series amiibo figures. The viewers will bid on which amiibo character they want to represent them in the brackets, and if they win the bidding, they will be locked in with that character in the tournament. If their character ends up winning the tournament then they will receive 15% of the total winnings, with the remaning 85% going to the charity organization of their choice!

The tournament will take place on Saturday, April 18th at 11:00 am Central time, and I need your help to kick this off. It will be streamed on my twitch page, which is www.twitch.tv/spudman2798 . I'd really appreciate your help in making this happen!

Please check the linked video above for full details. Thanks for your time!

fie26

Smash Rookie
How will you be accepting payment for this? PayPal? Credit Card? I love the idea and will most likely do it if I can.

Top Bottom