• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Apr 18, 2015] 4SF Presents: WIZARD - PM and Smash 4 regional event! (Daly City, CA)

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet

Update: You can now enter all events, no limit!
PR Member Attendance List:

(+ is confirmed, - is not, ? is said they'll go but haven't prereg'd)

1. Brandandorf -
2. ThundeRzReignZ +
3. Sheen ?
4. Sneez -
5. Fridgebits +
6. Sodaaaa -
7. ChosenL +

8. RedX +
9. Matasd +
10. LTBoozer +
11. ICEninja +
12. WarpStatus -
13. Pinkdeaf1 +
14. Nytcrawler -
15. Mu -

What is this tournament?
This tournament marks a year of me running 4SF, and an attempt to go above and beyond what I have done. In the past, I've been cursed by an age limit that has prevented me from running a large tournament; however, now, I can run one at the largest scale I can gather, with no limit, and a lot of money on the line! I hope this event can be as big as other big ones we've had in the past, so please, preregister and I'll see you there! :)

Note: Please read the whole post to avoid asking questions that can be answered by the stuff here!

RULES
Standard PM tournament stuff
The Smash 4 rules are the Evo rule set with the following changes:
· allow loading onto console in terms of custom
· no Mewtwo

---Any rule dispute should be brought to me or one of my TOs, who will be identified at the beginning of the tournament---
Bring your own controller

FEES AND PREREGISTRATION
Pregreg for any event is $10, and it is $20 at the door, no venue fee
Preregistration link:

https://apm.activecommunities.com/dalycity/Activity_Search?txtActivitySearch=wizard&clear=true

The page above holds the preregistration for all events, contact me if there are any issues :)

Why is it more expensive?
This event is meant to be a large scale tournament AND fundraiser. The prizes are set at hundreds of dollars, and I’m looking to host as many people as possible. Obviously, it comes with a cost. Make sure you preregister to avoid paying $20 up front!

PRIZES
PM Singles 1st Place: $250 Visa Gift Card
PM Singles 2nd Place: $100 Visa Gift Card

Doubles 1st Place: 2 $150 Visa Gift Cards

Smash 4 Singles 1st Place: $100
Smash 4 Singles 2nd Place: $50

Total prize pool $800!!

All proceeds goes towards Daly City Teen Services and NCYC!

FOOD?!?!
Look forward to homemade food such as Philly Cheesesteaks or Pizza made by our rec leader and very capable chef!

SCHEDULE
Here’s a tentative schedule for the event, which is a good idea of what will go down but is subject to change. Remember to bring set ups, as that will ensure that this event runs on time!

12:00pm – The latest doors will open + all teams should have checked in
2:00pm – Crew battle for Project M
3:00pm – Project M and Smash 4 singles players should have checked in

*Events will start shortly after the check in times
**Crew battle details will be worked out day of

There will be potential side events, such as an amiibo tournament, old school Mario competitions, etc.

QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, please contact me...

by email, at persianemcee@gmail.com
of course you can message me on here

BRINGING SET-UPS
If you contact me beforehand, and let me know you’re bringing a set up, I’ll just ask you to give me a few pieces of information and we can discount your entrance fee. We need set ups for Smash 4 AND PM so if you have a CRV or console set up, please please bring it.

Last edited:

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
I definitely want to go to this but is there anyway for me to preregister but pay my $10 at the door instead of doing it through the website?

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
I definitely want to go to this but is there anyway for me to preregister but pay my $10 at the door instead of doing it through the website?
Email dzetzer@dalycity.org

David will register you. He needs your name, home address, birthdate (if under 18 we also need parents name, birthdate). You can pay cash the day of. If you no show or do not email a cancelation by Friday April 17 you will be billed to your home.

I hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
Email dzetzer@dalycity.org

David will register you. He needs your name, home address, birthdate (if under 18 we also need parents name, birthdate). You can pay cash the day of. If you no show or do not email a cancelation by Friday April 17 you will be billed to your home.

I hope this helps :)
I emailed that guy but he never emailed me back. What should I do? I don't want to have to pay extra.

Top Bottom