• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Ughh, I can't stay up anymore. If we get a confirmation of Mewtwo, Zipzo or otherwise, can I trust one of you to pm me so I don't have to dig through threads tomorrow. Stream was great. Can't wait for the US release. Night all.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Wow....he didn't get a thing for beating that at 9.0...
Well, firstly it went down from 9.0 with every loss I believe, and secondly he continued over and over again, one continue means you don't unlock anything usually.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Can anyone link me to the gema stream?

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
While we're on the topic, just wanted to say that's one of my only pet peeves in regards to Kid Icarus Uprising. To beat a level on maximum difficulty, you have to not only beat it, but beat it without dying even once.

Sakurai why you do this to me? You know I suck too much to do a no-death run. Even though I have beaten 9.0 on the first 4 levels.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed to me that a Costume or a part of a Costume got unlocked there.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
While we're on the topic, just wanted to say that's one of my only pet peeves in regards to Kid Icarus Uprising. To beat a level on maximum difficulty, you have to not only beat it, but beat it without dying even once.

Sakurai why you do this to me? You know I suck too much to do a no-death run. Even though I have beaten 9.0 on the first 4 levels.
Yeah, that bothered me alot too... not too thrilled to see it back here, but whatever...

Oh, and not trying to toot my own horn here, but I cleared all the levels of Uprising on 9.0.Cost me a great deal of time and part of my sanity, but there it is. One of the hardest game-related challenges I've ever done, right up there with unlocking the AX characters in F-Zero GX. I wouldn't exactly recommend it...

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
2 questions.
1. is darkpit clone
2. have any other unconfirmed characters been unlocked?

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Yeah, that bothered me alot too... not too thrilled to see it back here, but whatever...
Oh, and not trying to toot my own horn here, but I cleared all the levels of Uprising on 9.0.Cost me a great deal of time and part of my sanity, but there it is. One of the hardest game-related challenges I've ever done, right up there with unlocking the AX characters in F-Zero GX. I wouldn't exactly recommend it...
I commend you for your sacrifice. Beating all levels on 9.0 must have been a hard decision to make. But you went through with it and can say that you did it. Probably wasn't worth it (you certainly make it sound that way), but you did it.

Last edited:

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
God I hope this Mewtwo thing plays out. Then I can hope that one of the other three spaces is Ridley. I assume we're only looking at an unknown four now seeing as Mii's can be on the CSS.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
This guy is messing around with the settings and getting images for pictures -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom