• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
At this point it's expected that hama is going to lose the first time he fight a reveal

edit: and losing again and most likely again isn't surprising in the slightest.

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Not sure how important it is to some people (Kinda is to me) but I saw a Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) trophy, meaning he's not a character.

...It does mean they're going out of their way to represent Rhythm Heaven though. First the Smash Run enemy, now this?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Watching hama play reminds me of the time I showed my 6 year old niece how to play smash. I'm worried whenever he gets close to a pit hole that he might kill himself.

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
I think I just saw the beginning of the tornado on the ground. Hamayama interrupted it though

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Okay he definitely has the Tornado and not the FLUDD. Thank god.

I wonder how their forward aerials differ if at all, seeing as Mario's can both launch diagonally and meteor smash in this game.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Doc's down-B is definitely the Tornado. :grin: I'm really glad he's in, personally; not having to feel like the character you're playing has a useless down-B is always a good thing. :p

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
So far 43 (I think) characters for Hamayama. How many more do you think he'll unlock before he stops?

Serilei

Smash Apprentice
I thought Japanese gamers were hardcore at gaming? Why did he get beat by Dr. Mario three... THREE times. Sheesh.

On another note, I am hoping to see all characters sometime today whether his twitch or someone elses twitch.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
What stream is that? I'm on hamayama which I swear sucks at everything :p.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
I thought Japanese gamers were hardcore at gaming? Why did he get beat by Dr. Mario three... THREE times. Sheesh.

On another note, I am hoping to see all characters sometime today whether his twitch or someone elses twitch.
They got beat by every other hidden character at least twice. This has been pretty painful to watch. I get that it's the 3DS and it feels weird but they are making horrible move choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom