• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
And it's gone. Seriously, he didn't ever try to make it back onto the ledge this time. I've had enough, off to sleep for me.
Yeah same here, as funny as this is I gotta get up kinda early for college and work.
Let me know when the Dr. Mario salt has commenced, too, I must be around for that for sure. :)

Ascended

Smash Ace
I'll keep hamayama on in the background, but I'll be keeping an eye out for Streamer 3 if someone new shows up on his game.

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
a taiwanese guy names yushako has the game and he is streaming it, but the stream is blocked, go to his channel and u can watch it there

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Anyone else catch the master core fight on gema's channel? So much hype

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Game and Watch... things are falling more into place.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
One of the streams supposedly had Ridley replace Master Hand as the boss on Final Destination. I have no idea if it's true. Any confirmation?

numanumaking13

Smash Cadet
NNID
numanumaking21
So he unlocked DHD and I am digging his moveset. Then he fought G&W and lost sadly. However it seems like his side b has his numbers go in order. That what it seemed like at least.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
HOLY CRAP MASTER CORE WAS FREAKIN EPIC! Saw it on Gema-yue's channel. 6.0 Master had and Crazy hand. After he got them down a little, THEY COMBINED INTO THIS AMORPHOUS BLOB OF AWESOME!

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I just saw a Squirtle trophy in gema_yue stream!

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
It's fake if you look closely G&W's hand is in Rosalina's portrait, herpaderp.
I don't think any of the so called "Final Five" gonna be revealed tonight :( but DAMN DHD IS A BOSS

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189

Here's an image of Master Core's first stage. He has 3 other stages after this one.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff too.

I got a sneaky suspicion that the 48 character roster leak was all for the characters.
I agree. I get why people want 50+ characters, but I think that's just way too many, especially since Sakurai is (supposedly) putting more effort into balancing this time around. I don't care how big or small the balancing team is, 50+ sounds pretty unmanageable IMO.

Besides, I have to learn every character's moves. 50+ is too much for me to wrap my head around. >_<

Here's an image of Master Core's first stage. He has 3 other stages after this one.
Actually didn't want to see this thnx 4 spoiling the one thing I didn't want spoiled.

TheRealLegit StevenSeagal

Smash Apprentice
I agree. I get why people want 50+ characters, but I think that's just way too many, especially since Sakurai is (supposedly) putting more effort into balancing this time around. I don't care how big or small the balancing team is, 50+ sounds pretty unmanageable IMO.

Besides, I have to learn every character's moves. 50+ is too much for me to wrap my head around. >_<

Actually didn't want to see this thnx 4 spoiling the one thing I didn't want spoiled.
Then dont be in this Thread.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
My god. This guy. Every single time he just holds shield against Master Hand's bullet things and gets his shield broken. LEARN DAMMIT LEARN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom