• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Putting some discussion about falco on the table for a sec, I noticed his reflecter is the brawl incarnate. Any thoughts?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Really though Magicant is one of the best looking stages in Smash... That background, that music... so good.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Putting some discussion about falco on the table for a sec, I noticed his reflecter is the brawl incarnate. Any thoughts?
Yeah, there do seem to be some Brawl engine legacies here. His Utilt and jab is Brawl, too. Also, as I mentioned before, I'm pretty sure I saw him toadstool Dark Pit with Pac.

gamer8

Smash Lord
If there's another challenger after this I don't think he'll be able to get it with his Falco skills lol

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Hey... did anyone notice that the Flying Man shows up as a CPU player?

What's that about??
In the original Mother game, you can recruit the flying man as an ally, and the same happens on this stage.
Also, if he dies you see the grave out front like in the game

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
The release will beat both streamers to the full roster at this point..

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
Falco can also Side B to Up B.

And the unlocks via Classic seem to be done.
Woahhhhhh. Now if down-B is the same and restores your jump falcons recovery will be sooo much better. down-B -> jump -> side-B -> up-B. MK status with all these recovery B moves

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
In the original Mother game, you can recruit the flying man as an ally, and the same happens on this stage.
Also, if he dies you see the grave out front like in the game
Oh, I knew that. I was just wondering why he shows up with a CPU icon, as opposed to the yellow devil, who doesn't have an icon. I just find that weird...

Also, Classic cleared again, no more challengers... has the newsflow stopped...?

D

Deleted member

Hamayama is the best Smash Bros. player in existence.
Like it's not even a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom