• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
By Atari! He finally beat up Pittoo! Rejoice and do the Waka-waka!

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Well his side special is the electric arm (can't remember the name) instead of the Upperdash arm... so hey, that's something. I guess.

EDIT: Oh, and it hits people diagonally instead of straight upwards.

Last edited:

Ascended

Smash Ace
It looks like Dark Pit has a different final smash from that challenge unlock picture, and he has an electric arm instead of the upperdash arm.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dark Pit plays EXACTLY like Pit
More like Dark Pit plays like Roy and Pit plays like Marth. Pittoo's side special is multi-hit while Pit's is a strong single shot. So, different properties of moves, I guess...

D

Deleted member

If I gotta say anything about Dark Pit, it's that he's got a baddass victory theme.

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
I'm surprised Smash Run hasn't been attempted yet

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I was off about the Usmash, but the Sspecial is a different weapon. Oddly, it still has super armor, but it's a completely different weapon in KIU. Pretty clear there's something to it, but the Electroshock Arm he used is a poor weapon in KIU, so I'm drawing a blank on what could be different.

Also pretty sure on the arrows, since Pit's are like PK thunder last I checked. Don't think a CPU would slowly aim them down like that...

Also, the rifle appears to be his Final Smash. Better then another Landmaster. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom