• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Then you should be ashamed of yourself.
I'm going to reserve my judgements as the computer AI didn't really show us everything in that brief fight either. I don't anyone should be ashamed because they like a character that's pretty silly.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I always wonder why the first leakers are always Hyper casual... Like the dude didn't even know Ness moves... I mean cmon he's been in 3 smash already... Even not a big fan would know... Seems we'll have to wait 1-2 days for good hardcore players to play the game at like 9 diffculty etc...
You should have seen the guys who played Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes early. Almost little to no understanding of stealth. Most of them just murdered everyone or got caught quickly.

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
I wonder why neither stream is trying standard vs matches. It could be faster than Classic with the right settings.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
:hulk:

Dark Pit is a straight up ****ING CLONE?

And Wolf is (almost certainly) cut. As is Lucas.

Ugh.

I'm out for the night, this is ****ing bull****.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
oh wow...
it seems hamayama may actually know how to play video games
If losing to a low level cpu twice in a row=knowing how to play then yes, we have a master on our hands atm. Hype killer if anything, it is painful to watch either of the streams.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Are you frickin' serious?! Whipped by Pitoo AGAIN?

This guy officially needs to forfeit his copy. That is just shameful...:glare:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
You guys realize these are probably two random guys stream that don't necessary excel at the game right?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is this the first time he's played a video game?
Or maybe he's using the circle pad? Sometimes it looks like he's moving too fast or moving then attacking instead of doing a smash. Maybe he's not used to it... Then switch to the d-pad...

As of right now, he beat up metal Little Mac by spamming Pit's gauntlet thing. How ironic.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Watching these losses to pitto is painful, I might shower and then come back to this, since I need another reveal. I'm assuming DHD is going to be super hard to unlock though. A little shocked we haven't seen some multiman melee, couldn't you unlock someone like that?

pickle962

Smash Lord
You guys realize these are probably two random guys stream that don't necessary excel at the game right?
Even then, the controls aren't tricky and I would assume they've played some Smash Bros in the past. Quite frankly, there is NO excuse for spamming PK Thunder over and over AND OVER like some little kid that don't know what he's doing! :mad:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
The guy sucks but complaining is not going to help.

The game has leaked, let's just watch.

gamer8

Smash Lord
It would appear the order isn't set. Because I don't think Yushako beat Falco.
Hm I guess all of them aren't unlockable in just classic then maybe, or maybe they are but you have to set the difficulty to different levels to unlock certain characters. I'll be keepign an eye on both of them, but hamayama goes through quicker. Hope he gets Dark Pit this time.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
It would appear the order isn't set. Because I don't think Yushako beat Falco.
Well in Brawl the order of unlocks were very, very different between unlocking characters through Subspace and unlocking characters by just playing VS matches. Maybe Classic mode is like the new SSE in regards to unlocking?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Of course, because side B-ing off a cliff with any character is extremely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom