• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
*About to go to bed* "Meh, lets just round up smashboards for the night." *stumbles upon this thread*
There will be no sleep. :(

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Since all we have is a roster, holding judgement juuuust a little bit.
Gameplay as Alph/Fierce Deity Link would easily change my mind though.

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
Hold it. That picture. The hand is in the same place as the CSS on the Japanese E-shop

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Trophies aren't deconfirmations, guys. Playable characters have trophies too.
Playable characters have always gotten their trophies from completing a single player mode with them, like Classic, or Adventure in Melee.

If they guys not lying thems the breaks for Wolf and Paper Mario

edit: Holy issshhhhhh it's real! And Wolf is dead!

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Trophies aren't deconfirmations, guys. Playable characters have trophies too.
It depends. In Brawl, I think the playable character trophies can be grouped together.

Also I hope there's a Scrafty trophy (better yet a summon as well) because Scrafty is my bro.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
One two three aaaaand they're down for the count

And in one fell swoop, this just got a lot more exciting, I'll sure as heck be keeping in touch with this thread.

D

Deleted member

Kinda moot since you can get trophies of characters before they're unlocked and without knowing if it's an Assault, 64, etc. trophy, then we can never assume.
This. I don't know why people already assume the worst when this has always been a thing.

I think people are confusing them for Assist Trophies. Like, that's the only logical explanation.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
If this is legit. I humbly request info on custom movesets aside from the obvious remaining roster. Please. Thank you and Apple pie.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Wolf... :( I didn't want it to be true.

Here's hoping you'll be a downloadable character or skin down the road, at least...

D

Deleted member

The Wolf Trophy is from assault.

Not even his Brawl trophy. I'm not assuming the worst.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
At least someone at NeoGaf got a copy of the game early. No need to jump through hoops. Prominent site, easily acredited poster.

Earthbound012

Smash Rookie
Im not jumping to conclusions until this guy has the padlock disappear from the all-star mode screen

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
I'd like to point out, Fox and Falco from Assault as trophies were stated as being from Assault in their names I believe, this Wolf trophy clearly just says "Wolf", and nothing else.
That's pretty damning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom