• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apology to Tournie Players ((In the correct forum this time))

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I have had some judgemental thoughts about Tournie players recently. I couldn't really understand how no items and plain stages could be fun. I thought you guys were dead inside or just boring people. Today one of my friends talked me into playing against him Tournie style. ((No items, final destination, high tier charies)) It was quite fun. It was very different from my usual matches. ((Very high items, Hyrule Temple, Anyone)) It was fun in a different way but it was still very fun. I just wanted to apologize to all of the posters here who I have rolled my eyes at over the internetz. So . . . Sorry.

((I'm still going to use items for the most part but I understand how you feel and will go back to Final destination on occasion.))

Banks

Smash Hero
if this is a joke thread/account it's pretty funny. if it's not, then you do realize in tournaments theres a lot more stages than FD, and you can use any character you want......>_>

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
if this is a joke thread/account it's pretty funny. if it's not, then you do realize in tournaments theres a lot more stages than FD, and you can use any character you want......>_>
Half joke. By final destination I really meant any torunie legal stage although the first one I did was Final D. I also know that you can use anyone but we usually have a rule that you have to switch characters after every round to keep the game fresh. What I meant by high tier is your best charrie. ((all of my friends best charries just happen to be high tier. Proabably because they are good. lol.))

chillindude829

Smash Master
Hehe. I usually would have been pissed at you but I was expecting an elitist tournie player eventually. Unless you are being sarcastic you really should watch your tounge. Hopefully it will keep you busy long enough to keep you from breeding. :lick:
you don't tell g-reg to watch his tongue. you watch your own tongue.

Skler

Smash Master
G-reg is 110% serious all the time. OWM once disagreed with G-reg and was promptly kneed no less than 4 times in a row. All of them electric, and all of them amazing.

Everyone in tournaments uses high tiers, just look at me. Have you seen Link's spin attack? **** is so broken.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Maybe g-reg wouldn't be mad at you if you knew what you were talking about.

Generalizing people as elitist just because they have fun playing different from you is ****ing stupid quite frankly.

I don't see why all you casual players like to come out and randomly attack people.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Disagreeing with g-reg should be an automatic ban, IMO.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
apology not accepted, get out of here item lover
Once you go item, you never go back.

Pretty soon G-reg's gonna desegregate everything for item lover's, Water fountains, bathrooms, and soon people will tell them that they can't use any other port in the gamecube then the 4th. God **** item lovers, pretty soon they'll want to get a smash education, then the whole world will be in the gutter.

God **** Smash racism.

Panda_Convoy

Smash Rookie
Maybe g-reg wouldn't be mad at you if you knew what you were talking about.

Generalizing people as elitist just because they have fun playing different from you is ****ing stupid quite frankly.

I don't see why all you casual players like to come out and randomly attack people.
Can't we all just get along? I mean seriously? We all love Smash for so many reasons, and that's part of what makes it such a great game. There's so many ways to enjoy it. I don't understand why so many people on this forum are so absolutely crazy, defending their way of playing as though it were a way of life.

This forum has some seriously hateful people in it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL, learn about the people here first and you would see how hilarious this thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom