• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypse 2! TX Project M & Brawl - November 23rd, 2013 - Denton, TX

Denti

Smash Master
Enjoy this story by Xyro, Allan Sims, the Green Lesbian.

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0jJ2u2rk3k while reading*

The date was October 5th, 2013, a date which will live in infamy. Captain Xyro (praise be unto him) looked at his crew aboard the USS Texas Smash with tears in his eyes. His crew had been picked off slowly over the years by demons (MK) and the rampant use of an mainstream illegal drug known as Call of Duty: Marvel vs Marijuana 3: Ultimate Yugioh Online. With his ship sinking and the apocalypse drawing near, Xyro (praise be upon him) and what little remained of his crew gathered together by holding hands and caressing each other’s “happy place“ as they braced for the hell storm that was closing in on us. Right as our life force was about to expire, a shadowy creature from beyond the grave appeared. With no pants on and his sword drawn, this magnificent Brawl bich galloped across the deck of the ship and proclaimed “Fear not, feeble minded s h i t bags! I, Denti the almighty, am here to vanquish the evil that stands before you and rescue those of you who deem me your savior!” And so Denti (the almighty), sliced the apocalyptic entity with 74 single stabs and 30 double slashes. All of whom landed in precisely the spot originally intended. The demonic force, collapsing in its own pool of blood, swore to get revenge on Denit as well as the USS Texas Smash. After proclaiming this, it vanished without a trace. But time flows like a river and history repeats itself. The evil has returned. So once again, we call upon Denti (the almighty) to defend our sinking ship.

- Xyro

Last Apocalypse I had to stop advertising less than half way into my tournament because my old venue couldn't handle more people. Now for Apocalypse 2, won't hold back..

You'd better make this Apocalypse! Next one will be in Feb.

APOCALYPSE 2, NOVEMBER 23.
NEW AND LARGER VENUE, FITS 195!

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF OUR NEW VENUE!
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10201279859896338

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/470299829752211/
STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/dentissbb

Venue/Door fee - $8 (comes with the super big awesome venue + 5 extra hours)
[Fee changed to $5 if you bring a full set up for the tournament to use, Brawl + Wii + TV]

Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles 2v2 - $20 ($10 per person)
Brawl Mid/Low tier 1v1 - 5$

Brawl rules: https://www.apex-series.com/rules/brawl/

*********************************************************************************

Project M Singles - $10
Project M Doubles 2v2 - $10 ($5 per person)

Project M rules: https://www.apex-series.com/rules/projectm/

Payouts:

Brawl: Singles 1v1
1st - 45%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 12%
4th - 7%
5th - 5% (x2)
7th - 3% (x2)

Brawl: Doubles 2v2
1st - 45%
2nd - 23%
3rd - 13%
4th - 9%
5th - 5% (x2)

Brawl: Mid/Low tier 1v1
1st - 50%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%
4th - 10%

*********************************************************************************

Project M: Singles 1v1
1st - 45%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 12%
4th - 7%
5th - 5% (x2)
7th - 3% (x2)

Project M: Doubles 2v2
1st - 50%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%
4th - 10%

Times:
Brawl 2 vs 2 begins at 12:00 pm
Project M 2 vs 2 begins at 1:00 pm
Brawl 1 vs 1 begins at 2:00 pm
Project M 1 vs 1 begins at 3:00 pm
Brawl Mid/Low tier 1 vs 1 begins at 4:00 pm

Brawl mid low tier legal characters:
C: Wolf, Fox, Mr. Game & Watch, Pit
C-: R.O.B., Peach
D: Kirby, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Ike, Sheilda, Sheik, Ness, Yoshi
E: Luigi, Pokémon Trainer, Lucas
F: Mario, Samus, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Link, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Ganondorf

Message me here or text or call me at 405-923-7133

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
As stated earlier, if you need help with anything, Denti, just let me know and I will make time to show up. I might show up anyways to support DFW Smash, but if you need help just let me know.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
edit post>more options or whatever>scroll down to prefix thingy>add southwest>save changes. You have to do it after making the thread bcuz #newsmashboards

is there a brawl side event?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
WHY IN THE WORLD IS THIS NEVER IN THE SOUTHWEST THREAD?! I PUT IT THERE THEN IT ISN'T! NEW SMASHBOARDS TOO CONFUSING!
In the tournament information portion of the thread(where Google Maps is) there is a edit link. Then there is a drop down button to indicate region. Click Southwest.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Do you mind changing the color of the black text to something else? Really hard to read. Semi-interested, unfortunately this is right before thanksgiving break, so I'd have to go all the way back to school for like 2 days :r

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Can't wait to go to this one.
I missed the last one but I will not miss this one. I'll get the saturday and sunday off so I can spend the night friday.

HAtlas

Smash Rookie
Want to come to this, though I'm from Houston so getting a ride might be difficult. I can bring a full setup, CRT + Wii + Brawl (All stages/Characters unlocked) AND PM on an SD card.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I can either go to this, a brawl tournament in my state, a melee tournament in my state, or stay home and watch collision in tristate, because they're all happening the same weekend.

D

Deleted member

If I have enough money, I'll go to this. It's always good to see all of you guys :)

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Thinking about going to this and just playing Fox... I'm trying to step up my Melee game, and I know my PM characters are falling behind.

D

Deleted member

I can't help but to think of this every time I see the tournament name:

lol

Attachments

Denti

Smash Master
Project M 3.0 wont be released until Dec 9th. This tournament is Nov 23rd. So no, this will be Project M 2.6.

Also glad to see others interestes in coming!

HAtlas

Smash Rookie
OK. It's 4 AM...I wanna jump in this tourney like crazy. Is anyone planning to get there and come back on the same day? I've built up all this hype...I'm not sleeping until I can bum my way to dallas XD

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys, couldn't go. Catch you guys next time or next tournament, or whatever lol

AbsoluteBlack

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun playing PM. Shout outs to Bwett and Light for being really cool and helpful to the poor Ganon they destroyed.

Top Bottom