• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Salty Suite 2015 Results and More

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
There was no shortage of sodium at this Salty Suite, and thus I had to draw this:
saltysuiteweb.jpg

AJawesome07

Smash Apprentice
chillindude wrote a ****ing rap dude lol
The diss track was mainly to hype up the match, but when he lost, he just tweeted that he kinda screwed up. That was it. He didn't blow up and start blaming others. Leffen deliberately went out of his way to humiliate Chillin and his fans. It's clear that he feeds off degrating others, and that's just not respectable. I actually like that the community has a villain like Leffen. It keeps things interesting. But it doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
"My b". The meaning of this plz. Was speak by Chillin.
My B = Short way to say "My bad". Which itself is a short way to say "sorry, I messed up."

chillindude wrote a ****ing rap dude lol
And a bad one at that. "P.S. Leffen I'm not done yet." I literally facepalmed so hard the noise got in sync with the song.

Speaking of songs, does someone know the names of the trailer's songs?

Last edited:

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
My B = Short way to say "My bad". Which itself is a short way to say "sorry, I messed up."

And a bad one at that. "P.S. Leffen I'm not done yet." I literally facepalmed so hard the noise got in sync with the song.

Speaking of songs, does someone know the names of the trailer's songs?
Thanks man.

Kune

Smash Rookie
Uhh, no. Falco, Marth, and Sheik are also used all the time. Fox is just used more because he is slightly better than them. The guy who WON APEX uses Falco and Marth.
and the top 8 in smash 4 was 2 diddys.

should add, I like melee better. Smash 4 is just brawl 2, the hype will go, rolls and airdodges.

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
and the top 8 in smash 4 was 2 diddys.

should add, I like melee better. Smash 4 is just brawl 2, the hype will go, rolls and airdodges.
I never said Smash 4 was all Diddy, just said Melee is a lot more than just Fox.

Top Bottom