• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17th, 2014 - Somerset, NJ - Registration is up! $5,000+ in Prizes

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alex Strife

What is the general layout of the venue? I ask because I recently ruptured my Achilles' tendon so I figured it'd be best to know what the place is like. More than likely I'll be on crutches or some sort of walking boot so I wanna be prepared lol.

Also, who wants to team with Brawl Zelda? I'm pretty good, and always do work in teams!

ErickErick

Smash Rookie
I need to know that if I do not have a teammate by the tournament day if I may use a computer with handicap setting. May I?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I need to know that if I do not have a teammate by the tournament day if I may use a computer with handicap setting. May I?
check out the apex forum, I made a teammate finder thread, you should ask everyone :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm guessing teams is on Friday and singles is on Saturday for this event, more or less?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a teammate for Brawl doubles. If anyone is interested in teaming with a semi-scrub/semi-notable Meta Knight player from Louisiana hit me up with a PM.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Curlz is only notable for being ****, not his brawl skills. JSYK everyone :)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
So aMsa the amazing yoshi user from Japan just confirmed to HBox that he is going to apex
hype+10

Curlz

Smash Lord
Playstation All-Stars should be on the roster of side-events. Js. We'd have two carpools come just for that. Lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
Teams at Apex.. is going to be absurd.. I've heard all the legendary teams are forming up again... The best teams possible!
ken/isai? mango/lucky? kage/axe or axe/v3ctorman ppu/shroomed m2k/armada?
hbox/plup SW/Eggz or Bladewise , taj/tai (that father and son combo tho) or taj/v3ctorman or taj/axe(AZ combinations for days) Real talk though, I would love it if PC/Cort teamed again.

Memory

Smash Rookie
Is the entire Apex block already booked? I just called and was told I could get the Apex block rate at 99$ a night for only Thursday night. If I wanted Friday and Saturday night it would be 140$ for each of those night? Are there going to be any more rooms available if this is the case? Thanks.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think john is working on getting more rooms

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
on top of the rules/schedule thing, unable to reserve hotel rooms on the website. Not sure if its website error or if you have to add more rooms or what

Chaos_Blasta

Smash Journeyman
plsss increase the Project M cap.

my heart will break in a million pieces if i can't register to this tournament.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm all set now. Got my flight bought, room set, registration paid. R U Hungry truck, here I come!

Top Bottom