• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Keep in mind that this video is not the result of a long process. It's only clips put together from one session. Should not expect anything like a good combo video.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Finally confirmed for this at the last minute because my amazing girlfriend has decided to drive my punk *** to New Jersey. See you all there. =)

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Melee or Brawl?

If it's Melee then me and Paju will most likely do any moneymatch in teams.
This is still up, right? Don't forget!

HDL and me will be doing this if you guys are up. I think I didn't see an answer from you guys. :)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
This is still up, right? Don't forget!

HDL and me will be doing this if you guys are up. I think I didn't see an answer from you guys. :)
I should've known it was Melee lol. But yeah we'll do it for sure. Something like $5-10 I guess.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
if you didn't register your team online you must do so now. Both you and your partner must log in and register each other for teams.

Final warning

can't log in? Let us know we will help!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yo how do you 'unregister' for ****
I wanted to unregister for pokemon, but there was no option to, so I went to 'edit your information' and made a request to unregister for it in there.
I did that before the 30th (so I could get my refund) and I'm still listed as an entrant for pokemon.
Is it just taking a while or did I not follow the proper protocol or did you not get my request or what?
I want my refund in cash, at Apex btw.

Am I supposed to PM Chibo? ._.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
we'll be accepting $5 MM against the best Link in melee, try to find me at the venue or Hotel. If you have a # to so we can txt better

APEX HYPE!!!

We come from Puerto Rico ;)

What's The Point

Smash Master
if you didn't register your team online you must do so now. Both you and your partner must log in and register each other for teams.

Final warning

can't log in? Let us know we will help!
After it's closed pick someone who is registered and partnerless at random, and register me with that guy.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Is there any information on how to get from Newark Airport to New Brunswick using public transit or without breaking the bank in general? More specifically the Howard Johnson Express Inn, but even getting to the venue or general vicinity would be nice.
The Newark Airport has a NJ Transit station inside of it.

http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=HomePageTo

It takes you pretty damn close, and at that point the venue is like...super duper close, you can honestly walk (assuming you don't have a ****-ton of luggage). Cab is also an option

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
what a troll final number is 338 same as brawl and 337 for melee

the salt the tears mmm so tasty on my McD fries

zmx

Smash Lord
Just saw that Abadango challenged Ally to a 50$ MM smh. This guy seems so cocky. I really can't see him beating Ally unless he knows something we don't.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
where?^ didn't see when I asked to MM him. Link to it

oh **** you're right it says BO7.50$ I thought it was 7$ and 50 cents LOL I don't know if I want to do it for that high I'm not that rich ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom