• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Really no brawl on Fri.? Hmm well let me figure out when my other exams are, I'm gonna try to see if I take them all on the 3rd or 4th.
lol yea look at the schedule

brawl singles and dubs starts saturday morning. friday is all melee, and some brawl side events

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Is there any possible way this could be like a week later? My midterms are on the same weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :(
awwnonono
my friend you are not worming out of this. i need to meet you at least once in my life, you got me into this game properly and damn am i gonna come meet you, shortly followed by wiping the floor with you lulz

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I just registered.

*edit* lol I spelt your name wrong GP.

Alex could you fix that in my registration? idk how to edit it. there's no "h" in his username.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So I just registered.

*edit* lol I spelt your name wrong GP.

Alex could you fix that in my registration? idk how to edit it. there's no "h" in his username.
haha, just change it to G~P. its what i use at all times anyway, golden psco is just the forum name...which i really need to change, i should get premium for a month

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You have to get it for minimum of three months premium($4).Some other people and I were never supposed to get the $1/month option xD.

Personally I believe that would be a good idea though instead of their current system of charging a dollar more than the amount of months ya get, but w/e not the place to be discussed lol.

I'll register a lil' later this month myself.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You have to get it for minimum of three months premium($4).Some other people and I were never supposed to get the $1/month option xD.

Personally I believe that would be a good idea though instead of their current system of charging a dollar more than the amount of months ya get, but w/e not the place to be discussed lol.

I'll register a lil' later this month myself.

:rosalina:
FL MM thread do it for justice!

FBI:Vess

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vessman
Hey, the name Akeem but you can call me Vess, I live in Spring valley, New York. is anyone nearby and who I can possibly carpool with? Thanks! Pm me on Skype or Aim, i'll post them up so you can contact me.

Aim: Vess4Lawz

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
superboom - it would not be an official event but I am sure it will be there with at the door registration.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
seeing as mk is legal i would expect at least one of the two to be banned
but yknow, doesnt bother me either way

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its such a big difference from the Unity ruleset which is the main problem imo.

I love the stage list for Apex myself, but its tough to not only tell your region to drop 3 stages, but to lose the benefits of Unity. Also most of the brawl TOs that are doing Apex qualifiers are in the BBRRC.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
It's just an excuse to try and keep their ruleset dominate.

Keitaro knows! lmao

The way I view those two stages being on though is trying to keep a claim as to why they feel he should be banned in my honest opinion.

I mean they aren't legal in EU or Japan, regardless of a different metagame it's kinda apparent they shouldn't really be around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom