• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol not to exclude canada but i thought ec vs wc was a usa crew batttle?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
What was really uncalled for? taking a quote and putting a pic in it? scumbag.

Tantalus, i think you should shut that mouth of yours right about now. I have no class? I ridicule people on the boards?

just look at yourself.

Atomsk had fault in those issues from 2009 that you have no idea of, you delinquent. That was resolved at pound 4.

That adhd thing was a joke. i was gonna lose anyway and even adhd didnt mind it. it was a good laugh for everyone including adhd, homo.

my brother is taking after me? i dont get what you mean. clarify please. are you saying this because i got 13th the other day going all falco(a character ive played for a month now) while nairo went on to get 2nd that day(with mk, broken and played from day 1). or are u talking about mlg where many people were affected tv wise and pressure wise?

wow two tourneys, doesnt mean hes better than me. i still outplaced him at everything else and he still never beats me when we play, ignorant trash.

you're pathetic for trying to insult me off of these terms. and i ****ing dare you to say all this to my face. last i saw you was the end of day 3 at pound 4 where i said thanks for doing a great job at hosting. why didnt u call me pathetic for saying stuff to atomsk, screaming at adhd, etc right then and there? say it to my face instead for waiting to get on the boards you ****ing pussy

Take your own advice and shut your mouth, because you just lost your class if you even had any to begin with.
You justify making fun of people because they deserve it? Alright.

Sure, I'd be happy to let you know what I think about this in person. I got you dawg

Edit: You hadn't insulted one of my friends, someone innocent. That's why I didn't say anything to you then. Insulting someone who did nothing wrong is where you crossed the line. Again, I'd be happy to let you know this in person.

dEZLU

Smash Rookie
Kind of a stupid question, but do we have to pay a fee just come in and watch? I'm a Rutgers student, and I'll be on campus that day. I'd love to come by, especially because I've never been to a tourney before.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Kind of a stupid question, but do we have to pay a fee just come in and watch? I'm a Rutgers student, and I'll be on campus that day. I'd love to come by, especially because I've never been to a tourney before.
Yeah there is a spectator fee, but it won't be as expensive as the venue fee (I think it's $15 bucks).

LLDL

Smash Hero
if you wanna come to watch the whole day they there will be a venue fee, but if you come just for a little while to see the scenery just tell the tournament organizer that you're a student just come to see what it's all about.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I would REALLY Prefer you email VG bootcamp and send the money to them online I will NOT be taking ATD registration.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
That's kinda dumb cause say i wanna enter teams but i have no teammate and i meet someone random at the tourny i can't enter? and if i do pay online and my teammate doesn't show I get no refund?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You get a refund and if push comes to shove we would put you in if you found someone. The thing is about Apex and other events with online registration is that we are putting up the pools for Singles and Doubles ahead of time. With that we can not spend the time during the event doing that to make the tournament run faster.

Also, this is not a local where this is ok this is an international event with people from around the US, Canada, etc will be there. It is something where you should already have a teammate ahead of time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya. Normally people know I dont care but this tournament needs to start and end on time. I gotta do so much. Thanks for understanding.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think in the last 50 pages of this thread there have been less than 50 posts of any importance

Orion*

Smash Researcher
God ****. I looked through 10 pages for brawl minus bickering and I saw NOTHING.

Kelvin, you mad booty at brawl minus just minus yourself out of the conversation yo!!!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Can we get some sort of update on the ssb64 tournament? It's not listed under the side events list yet it is on the schedule next to Brawl+, and whenever someone asks about it nobody responds.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And to further answer Alukard question the Japanese Brawl Players that are coming are.

- RAIN
- Brood
- Earth

Weird *** names but they all gettin *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom